Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

It's OFFICIAL: The Democrat Party says they do NOT support reparations.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Previously and recently, the Republican Party has openly opposed Reparations for Foundational Black American Descendants of Slaves and Freedmen, with the anti-Black racist and white male Republican Tommy Tuberville claiming that it "gives money to Black people criminals."
[Trump rally says Black Americans don't deserve Reparation's]

Now, it has come out that the Democratic Party and the DNC do NOT actually support reparations either.

WELP.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Previously and recently, the Republican Party has openly opposed Reparations for Foundational Black American Descendants of Slaves and Freedmen, with the anti-Black racist and white male Republican Tommy Tuberville claiming that it "gives money to Black people criminals."
    [Trump rally says Black Americans don't deserve Reparation's]

Now, it has come out that the Democratic Party and the DNC do NOT actually support reparations either.

WELP.
    Reparations will be have to be taken from them on their knees, it will not be given.

Supabrett

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Of course they don't & even if they did what do you think gonna happen when they say they do?
    That's why this shit is not going to happen til blacks take over the country population wise & and we know spicy cacs are next up.

white people didn't want to FORGIVE 10k in student debt that a lot of them are going to get.

Anyone thinking they GIVING our black asses thousands of dollars is tripping.

Ravenfreak

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We need to replace this two party system, I know there's other parties besides Republicans and Democrats, however barely anyone votes for them. It a shame too, both parties just suck IMO. If we can get enough people to vote for a third party, we could change the country but I just don't see it happening...

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Racist white people are against anything that fundamentally will help black people.

The only reason programs like food stamps, welfare, section 8, medicaid etc aren't cut off is because most of the people on it are white.

The media portray white folk like they are all middle class.

Truth is a lot of them are poor. They live in poor rundown rural areas all over the country. In trailer parks and houses that a stiff wind would blow away

Don't put them on a pedestal. Those mf still living like that in the caucus mountains.

E

educatedman23

Racist white people are against anything that fundamentally will help black people.

The only reason programs like food stamps, welfare, section 8, medicaid etc aren't cut off is because most of the people on it are white.

Truth is a lot of them are poor. They live in poor rundown rural areas all over the country. In trailer parks and houses that a stiff wind would blow away

Don't put them on a pedestal. Those mf still living like that in the caucus mountains.
    Plus they know that those programs aren't truly helping people anyways. As prices go up, that help they are getting won't be enough.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Plus they know that those programs aren't truly helping people anyways. As prices go up, that help they are getting won't be enough.
    They'll up it just enough to keep the caves just above water!
    It ain't meant to help black people. It's meant to help caves.

E

educatedman23

Many keep voting republican or democrat.

E

educatedman23

We need to replace this two party system, I know there's other parties besides Republicans and Democrats, however barely anyone votes for them. It a shame too, both parties just suck IMO. If we can get enough people to vote for a third party, we could change the country but I just don't see it happening...
    I one million percent agree. We would have to protect the person who runs and have extra people in line who will be next to run.

E

educatedman23

I one million percent agree. We would have to protect the person who runs and have extra people in line who will be next to run.

E

educatedman23

Of course they don't & even if they did what do you think gonna happen when they say they do?
    That's why this shit is not going to happen til blacks take over the country population wise & and we know spicy cacs are next up.

white people didn't want to FORGIVE 10k in student debt that a lot of them are going to get.

Anyone thinking they GIVING our black asses thousands of dollars is tripping.
    Tariq, Jason Black and Professor Black Truth surely think so. What do you think about them saying they will give us reparations and completely crashing the economy while our people get the blame.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tariq, Jason Black and Professor Black Truth surely think so. What do you think about them saying they will give us reparations and completely crashing the economy while our people get the blame.
    What you doing up so late Mayne?

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Here is why they felt they had to. Literally EVERY single group that vote Democrats are against reparations. Every single one. White liberals, feminists, Latinos, Rainbow, none of the Democratic base supports it. So, they made a calculated choice. Be for it and lose the other members of the base to Republicans, who are vocally against it. Or be against it and believe Blacks will continue to vote 90% Dems because we have no other choice.

Supabrett

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I'm starting to think they are secret Republicans.
    They know anyone running on giving us money won't win shit outside of the few black districts.

Tariq making 2 hour videos shitting on Warnock.
    PBT lying to the people and saying we got Tommy Tubberville in office because Daniel Jones didn't support a black agenda.

Or they could be agents.
    Or idiots.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This doesn't surprise me. Even if they were to say they do, they would be lying. That is how it works. They promise things and never hold those promises. They promise a feast and give us crumbs. They can go to hell with the rest of them. Politicians are corrupted on many levels in this country and do not deserve our trust. Same with the pharmaceutical companies. Same with any white lead or started group.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    Exactly!! I will keep saying all day long that one of the core problems we have is the two party system. If that's not corrected, what's happening now would keep happening for a very long time.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm starting to think they are secret Republicans.
    They know anyone running on giving us money won't win shit outside of the few black districts.

Tariq making 2 hour videos shitting on Warnock.
    PBT lying to the people and saying we got Tommy Tubberville in office because Daniel Jones didn't support a black agenda.

Or they could be agents.
    Or idiots.
    Everybody is clowning Ham hock head ass Warnock especially after that terrible debate. As for the bolded, what Black agenda did Daniel Jones support? I would prefer to have the controlled opposition (Democrats in this case) exposed and their fake public face destroyed that way people can realize that both sides are the opposition and act and move accordingly. Transparency is needed. This is why that leaked racist Democrat L.A. Council meeting is such a big deal.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Reparations will be have to be taken from them on their knees, it will not be given.

Mr. Biden told the People Paper, a Delaware-based weekly newspaper, in 1975: “I do not buy the concept, popular in the ‘60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race.’ I don’t buy that.

“I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather,” he continued at the time. “I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation. And I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.”

Supabrett

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Everybody is clowning Ham hock head ass Warnock especially after that terrible debate. As for the bolded, what Black agenda did Daniel Jones support? I would prefer to have the controlled opposition (Democrats in this case) exposed and their fake public face destroyed that way people can realize that both sides are the opposition and act and move accordingly. Transparency is needed. This is why that leaked racist Democrat L.A. Council meeting is such a big deal.

He didn't support one, but PBT said that's why he lost, which is a whole lie or the dude is stupid. He lost because he's a democrat in Alabama not running against a pedophile.

I really don't see what they are exposing about the dems. Black people only fuck with them becasue the other side are against anything considered black

E

educatedman23

Mr. Biden told the People Paper, a Delaware-based weekly newspaper, in 1975: “I do not buy the concept, popular in the ‘60s, which said, ‘We have suppressed the black man for 300 years and the white man is now far ahead in the race for everything our society offers. In order to even the score, we must now give the black man a head start, or even hold the white man back, to even the race.’ I don’t buy that.

“I don’t feel responsible for the sins of my father and grandfather,” he continued at the time. “I feel responsible for what the situation is today, for the sins of my own generation. And I’ll be damned if I feel responsible to pay for what happened 300 years ago.”

Some of our people have helped oppress us, and they live lavishly now.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He didn't support one, but PBT said that's why he lost, which is a whole lie or the dude is stupid. He lost because he's a democrat in Alabama not running against a pedophile.

I really don't see what they are exposing about the dems. Black people only fuck with them becasue the other side are against anything considered black
    Oh Daniel Jones? You meant Democrat Doug Jones of Alabama. The pedophile Republican Roy Moore was his first opponent.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    It will be easier for FBAs to get reparations than it was to get the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act. People, we forget history and in its context. In 10 years we went from being lynched and open apartheid to one point getting whatever we wanted.

Before that the vote to end slavery was a very, very difficult vote for Lincoln to get. A lot of threats, bribes and all sorts backroom deals to get the votes. A lot of it illegal.

So, getting blacks anything has never, ever been easy. Of course they don't want to and of course they will fight it tooth and nail, that's a given. But todays' fight is way, way easier to fight than any other in history. It will damn hard but we are in a far better position as a collective than at any time.

We haven't even used all our weapons. The biggest problem isn't non black people. It's getting enough Blacks on board. Get athletes on board and then you won't see blacks in the Olympics. That will be HUGE. America has been fighting a proxy show of strength to Russia and China (and in the past the USSR and communist east Europe) via sports. Think about the optics. No runners in the Olympics? Basketball team in the Olympics with no blacks? Forcing the NFL and NBA to let us wear something on the uniforms saying reparations now?

Starting a black owned shoe company and taking the bag from Adidas, Nike and the others.

Blacks in Hollywood making their own studio, conscious movies, etc. Rappers making and popularizing pro Black songs. Forming their own labels.

And before I see a comment saying '....these athletes and entertainers are sell outs....blah, blah, blah', if there is enough internal pressure, they damn sure will. We forget that blacks were going to boycott the 1968 Olympics and it took a lot to get us there.

Once we get enough people internally, white folks will be scared AF. They will lose prestige internationally. Not going to the Olympics and other international events will be a massively global thing.

Our culture is the world's most popular one. Having movies, songs, etc, changing to fit us. We start our own social media platforms, leaving Instagram, Twitter, Youtube. Massive.

Sisters stop going to Asian stores for their hair and nails and find alternatives within the community.

It's very doable, it only takes us. Less than 10 percent was for boycotts in Montgomery, Alabama at the time in the black community. We see how getting on code internally works. The Black Panthers in the Bay area, Oakland started with just a handful of people and eventually had brothers lining up to join. Most of them just to seem down. Why? The sisters saw strong black men fighting for them and they stopped f*cking with Pookie and Ray Ray, stopped getting perms, grew their hair out in afros. In Chicago and NY, the sisters saw the Nation of Islam men be solid AF. Not drinking, not gambling, not cheating, and living the life of a solid brother within a community that took care of its own and the families were traditional, that was attractive as hell. They gave up their generational lifelong commitment to the black church and joined the NOI to find a good black man. Think about that, black women and men giving up the black church. The cornerstone of the black community at the time.

Black men starting gun clubs and are now the fastest growing group buying guns. When has that ever happened?

Nah y'all, this sh*t can be done. Starts with us. And the potential impact is lost on 95% of us and the irony is the white power structure knows our collective power, far, far more than we do, fears and respects the hell out of it. Blacks in America are like a young Mike Tyson who doesn't know he has the potential to be the heavyweight champion.

It's all about us. Isolating and ostracizing bootlicks, sell outs, internally.

All of this stuff starts happening, they'll be trying to make deals.

E

educatedman23

It will be easier for FBAs to get reparations than it was to get the Civil Rights Act and Voting Rights Act. People, we forget history and in its context. In 10 years we went from being lynched and open apartheid to one point getting whatever we wanted.

Before that the vote to end slavery was a very, very difficult vote for Lincoln to get. A lot of threats, bribes and all sorts backroom deals to get the votes. A lot of it illegal.

So, getting blacks anything has never, ever been easy. Of course they don't want to and of course they will fight it tooth and nail, that's a given. But todays' fight is way, way easier to fight than any other in history. It will damn hard but we are in a far better position as a collective than at any time.

We haven't even used all our weapons. The biggest problem isn't non black people. It's getting enough Blacks on board. Get athletes on board and then you won't see blacks in the Olympics. That will be HUGE. America has been fighting a proxy show of strength to Russia and China (and in the past the USSR and communist east Europe) via sports. Think about the optics. No runners in the Olympics? Basketball team in the Olympics with no blacks? Forcing the NFL and NBA to let us wear something on the uniforms saying reparations now?

Starting a black owned shoe company and taking the bag from Adidas, Nike and the others.

Blacks in Hollywood making their own studio, conscious movies, etc. Rappers making and popularizing pro Black songs. Forming their own labels.

And before I see a comment saying '....these athletes and entertainers are sell outs....blah, blah, blah', if there is enough internal pressure, they damn sure will. We forget that blacks were going to boycott the 1968 Olympics and it took a lot to get us there.

Once we get enough people internally, white folks will be scared AF. They will lose prestige internationally. Not going to the Olympics and other international events will be a massively global thing.

Our culture is the world's most popular one. Having movies, songs, etc, changing to fit us. We start our own social media platforms, leaving Instagram, Twitter, Youtube. Massive.

Sisters stop going to Asian stores for their hair and nails and find alternatives within the community.

It's very doable, it only takes us. Less than 10 percent was for boycotts in Montgomery, Alabama at the time in the black community. We see how getting on code internally works. The Black Panthers in the Bay area, Oakland started with just a handful of people and eventually had brothers lining up to join. Most of them just to seem down. Why? The sisters saw strong black men fighting for them and they stopped f*cking with Pookie and Ray Ray, stopped getting perms, grew their hair out in afros. In Chicago and NY, the sisters saw the Nation of Islam men be solid AF. Not drinking, not gambling, not cheating, and living the life of a solid brother within a community that took care of its own and the families were traditional, that was attractive as hell. They gave up their generational lifelong commitment to the black church and joined the NOI to find a good black man. Think about that, black women and men giving up the black church. The cornerstone of the black community at the time.

Black men starting gun clubs and are now the fastest growing group buying guns. When has that ever happened?

Nah y'all, this sh*t can be done. Starts with us. And the potential impact is lost on 95% of us and the irony is the white power structure knows our collective power, far, far more than we do, fears and respects the hell out of it. Blacks in America are like a young Mike Tyson who doesn't know he has the potential to be the heavyweight champion.

It's all about us. Isolating and ostracizing bootlicks, sell outs, internally.

All of this stuff starts happening, they'll be trying to make deals.
    Many of our biggest name people are propped up once the system has big dirt on them. We can't rely on famous folks. Regular folks are gonna have to push for this since many folks with money and fame don't want to stick their necks out and lose what they have.