Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I want us to practice deconstructing white supremacist gaslighting and lies. I want this thread to not be about our emotion "He's trash" etc, but if we were to debate or offer someone counters to Jared Taylor's assertions (mostly lies and gastlighting).

There is so much to unpack. But I'll let y'all go at it. Leave the emotions out. Constructive arguments.

Nat Turner

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
I want us to practice deconstructing white supremacist gaslighting and lies. I want this thread to not be about our emotion "He's trash" etc, but if we were to debate or offer someone counters to Jared Taylor's assertions (mostly lies and gastlighting).

There is so much to unpack. But I'll let y'all go at it. Leave the emotions out. Constructive arguments.

This is a good discussion starter and I don’t want to diminish the energy. However IMHO, WS can say whatever TF they want about us AND believe it. I used to verbally tangle with them ferociously until they kicked me off every major social media platform. You can’t talk to a nazi dedicated to your elimination. That’s what white supremacists are. ALL OF THEM! You can’t reason with a rabid dog. You can only put it down. At this point I’m like. You think we’re shit. OK. What you gon DO? How are those businesses that were paying taxes to the nazi pigs UNTIL THE PULL UP SUMMER OF 2020 doing?😉

Nat Turner

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
Okay, so that's what you say if you are interviewed and he's on there?
Imma be like. Black Americans built this country out of a fucking wilderness with our bare hands FOR FREE then died defending it from whites and asians in EVERY war! This is OUR country! So you think we’re shit? OK now what? I’ll let him dig his own strategic grave be it through the concentration camps they call prisons, or the HOPELESSLY outnumbered white supremacist pigs, militias, and vigilantes now desperately targetting women, children, the elderly, and unarmed brothers going out alone.

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
There are some things not worth debating and this subject is one of them. We are smarter than them because they came from us, they stole our intelligence, studied it, then worked without ceasing to use their studies to develop ways to make us dumber. They set metrics, created modern medicine, and prevent us from having any input as if we were just some barbarians.

We really need to disengage from these monsters. They accept invitations like these because they know we are emotional and sensitive, kind people just as they know they are neanderthals, savages, and evil as fuck.

They are our open enemies. They been trying to kill us since they so of Esau and Jacob. Makes no sense to think you gone just sit down with them evil motherfuckers and believe you're gonna debate them fairly. They specialize in talking sane folks up trees. It's a waste of good time you will never get back and doesn't free our people.

These settings give the lying psychopaths great pleasure. Why bother.

Nat Turner

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
You NAILED it, sister! Everything becomes lies, think tank language straight out of WS mass shooter manifestos, and racial jokes. My grandpa served, my uncles served, and I get back from the desert in five months and retire as a Commander in a few years. My freedom is NOT a joke. You can’t reason with a rabid dog. Stay ready so you don’t have to get ready. If it attacks, put it down.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Also, we aren't discussing it with him, we are discussing counters among ourselves. I guarantee you 100 percent there will come a time you hear the lies and gaslighting in front of you and you are not going to not say something. If it hasn't already happened.

At least know how to counter it.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I'll start.

Jared Taylor: Before the Europeans and Arabs arrived there was no written language in Sub Saharan.

Counter:
1. If you are implying a written language for a people is an indication of intelligence and the lack of one is an indication of lower intelligence then surely then this applies to central Europeans. The tribes of central Europe were isolated for 1000s of years from the peoples of the "known world". When the Romans found them they had no written language, were cannibalistic when the winters were too long and they ran out of food. No technology past spears and a few had bows and arrows. They lived in either thatched huts or caves. No stone homes at all. They were so backwards the Romans referred them in latin as 'Barbarus' which we use in the word 'Barbarian'.

2. The white, mainly Scots Irish of West Virginia, Tennessee and Kentucky since arrival in the 1700s have never, ever, ever progressed past poverty as a group and has no intellectual achievements. The more isolated areas are inbred, some severely so.
For over 300 years they have never achieved any academic achievement and have been piss poor for their entire existence in America. They are white. Quintessentially white and blacks with less have achieved more than them.

Nat Turner

Sixer
Community Host
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
USA
2 words brother. SILK ROAD. The game changers that set Europe off: The gun, the printing press ,and plans for large wooden ships ALL got to europe via the silk road from China. That’s why Europeans were willing to risk “falling off the edge of the world” and “getting eaten by sea serpents”. Of course their food has always tasted like cardboard, so spices too.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
IQ Tests:

Since inception by whites who worked backwards. Instead of testing for intelligence its a fact they started with their 'fact' that Whites were genetically more intelligent than any other non whites and these non whites included: Jews, Slavs, Chinese, Indians. 3 of which they now say are smarter.

The IQ tests have been proven to be grossly unscientific. The laws of math don't change. So, the IQ test is not an exact science because it has changed 180 degrees in most cases from its start.

It has repeatedly proven its prior tests as inaccurate. Every other accepted science: Medicine, Astronomy, etc, has built on PRIOR FACTS, the IQ test does not meet that criteria and can not be accepted as reliable.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
2 words brother. SILK ROAD. The game changers that set Europe off: The gun, the printing press ,and plans for large wooden ships ALL got to europe via the silk road from China. That’s why Europeans were willing to risk “falling off the edge of the world” and “getting eaten by sea serpents”. Of course their food has always tasted like cardboard, so spices too.
True, but before that they interacted with people of the Mediterranean that had a lot of the knowledge of the region.
Remember they were event bathing before 'we' taught them.

Finally, their conquest was all based on 'Guns, Germs and Steel'

Roparker71

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

This just goes to show how uninformed Jared Taylor truly is.... there's been a written language in sub-Saharan Africa for centuries (there are SEVERAL that pre-date Kemet (Egypt))....

Nat Turner

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    This just goes to show how uninformed Jared Taylor truly is.... there's been a written language in sub-Saharan Africa for centuries (there are SEVERAL that pre-date Kemet (Egypt))....
    My response is still, sarcastically. Yep. We shit. Now what? Come do something, MF! Can’t fuckin wait! Pull up summer 2 whenever you want, biiiiiitch!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Jared Taylor said pre European and Arab, so it will have to be proven prior. And it can be any tribe. There are literally 1000s of tribes. Anyway, his assertion works against Europeans as I've said. North of the Italian Alps, the Romans found literally a cave man like existence from present day Switzerland all the way to the UK. The Vikings didn't have a written language either.

European written language came only AFTER being exposed to others. So, it doesn't matter if African tribes had no written language prior to outside peoples, neither did the Europeans.