Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    A friend of mine had this happen to her and her boyfriend but it was a bit different. One dude on a bike got in front of the car and didn't move and two other dudes ran up to each side and pointing guns and demanding they give them everything. Her boyfriend's friend who was in the backseat got drug out and hit in the head with the gun. I think they managed to keep everything.

Went to the cops and told them the location and the cops did NOTHING. They said "what do you expect us to do about it, you left the scene"... like sure, they are just going to stay there and call the cops with guns pointed on them ffs

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    A friend of mine had this happen to her and her boyfriend but it was a bit different. One dude on a bike got in front of the car and didn't move and two other dudes ran up to each side and pointing guns and demanding they give them everything. Her boyfriend's friend who was in the backseat got drug out and hit in the head with the gun. I think they managed to keep everything.

Went to the cops and told them the location and the cops did NOTHING. They said "what do you expect us to do about it, you left the scene"... like sure, they are just going to stay there and call the cops with guns pointed on them ffs
    They allow the criminals to terrorize us and our communities and then complain about the crime in our communities without doing anything to stop it. Terrible

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    They allow the criminals to terrorize us and our communities and then complain about the crime in our communities without doing anything to stop it. Terrible
    Yup. Been saying it for a while that these pigs get off on black on black crime. They love to see it. I have seen cops break necks to help a white woman out and point blank ignore a scared black mother after her home had been robbed. I witnessed it first hand. They make me sick.