zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

“When you see a Black person, see yourself”

“Stop being used on an anti-Black agenda, love yourself and once you lover yourself you’ll love another Black person.”

These are the types of voices we need on the continent. We need brothas like him all over the globe to help us build a Black consciousness globally.

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    If he gets in office I think America kills him. What people don’t realize is how intertwined white supremacy is in American foreign policy, we’re seeing that fade in the face of greed with Ukraine; but the military industrial complex is always looking for an excuse to sell death and they prefer black skin, the deep state (white supremacist fraternal orders) is built on white supremacy, and the American population would definitely support a flagrant removal of an “anti white” black leader. The last bit goes really deep as I’ve noticed that non blacks have a specific ire towards strong black leadership.

Malema would be the perfect excuse; he’s strong, anti lghdt, pro Putin, and would rightfully distribute stolen land back to its rightful owners. Take all of that with the potential of restarting South Africa’s nuclear program and it’s over for him. I root for him and I want him to do what needs to be done but the prognosis is grim.