App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
She betta slow her role ... I'm all black all day, but I also know the dynamics of this country ... They will hurt smite themselves to prevent 'those who they don't think worthy' from getting what they are sure ...

... Therein lied the conundrum, and maybe it's not so much of a conundrum anymore since she opened the bag, and other issues ...

People wanted her to say specifics Abt black people, but, at least in the past, politicians would not do that bc it turns off their main base ...

We are definitely in uncharted territory, politically speaking .. she has pushed the limits 👀

.. anyway, this shouldn't be new , because of her stance as a Senator : she was pushing a study then, I believe ..

.. Being open is a far cry from doing though .. she could say anything, without Congressional support (there are also some key state constitutional amendments, and issues regarding gerrymandering on local ballots also) ..

.. one things is certain, of she's elected, she better follow through or she and her party will be toast ...
Interesting to see this all play out...