Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

"Kamala Would Rather Address A COLORED Sorority Than The Israeli Prime Minster" - Fox News

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA

Look at that Black Republicoon just sitting by quietly and letting that devil talk recklessly.

disappointed the wire GIF

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    So we have a coon sitting there taking the abuse. That's my first observation. Secondly, this is why we don't use people of color. These cave monkeys always use terms against us. But some of it is our fault because in his small mind, he's right. Many of those sororities, along with the HBCUs, allow everyone to join and now they have become a people of color HBCU and a people of color sorority and no longer specifically black. We sometime allow this type of abuse because we open the door for the devil to walk right on in. My people shall perish from a lack of knowledge!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kamala is not for black Americans so I honestly don't give af who slays her and drags her for her bs. She is a snake like the rest of them and shouldn't be trusted. We can't do nothing about her though cause they are forcing her to be the other choice. Ya'll, I ain't voting. No way.

We need to make sure no more black/mixed women married to white dudes get into positions of power on EITHER side cause I swear to you, they are the most evil. Gotta watch out for the brothers marrying white women too. When it comes to politics, swirling be damned.