Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
She came to fame a while back and she earned that nickname from what is said. People on social media commenting can do the most...lol. Were I in that space, I wouldn't even read the comments. People with nothing going on are going to make the most vicious comments so they get a false sense of power in a life where they have no power.

She looks good at 44. I'm not a fan of hers, but lets keep it one buck. The issue is her personality, etc. She does too much kissing and telling and the fact is black celebs ain't tryna eff with her like that anymore. She won't be able to get a producer to wifey that anymore. Guys with money scared to even smash her because after she gets dumped they either a. got a small dick or b. gay. That's her usual come back.

I'm tryna be balanced. She's been abused when she was younger. Too naive to know better and that, I think, led her to continue a lifestyle that wasn't gonna do her any good. Now she is seeing the ramifications and instead of tryna live out a quiet life of means, she is still tryna be relevant as some 'experienced sage' who peeps game on her platform. In reality she's just a sista that was ran through with no real advice to give and seemingly hasn't learned any lessons from that. I recall hearing her say Lori Harvey played it right with Michael B. Jordan. WTF? Everyone, and quiet as kept, sisters saying to themselves 'Gurrl, if that was me, I'd have made sure Michael wifeyed me'. Publicly sisters try to defend her like she got time and bla bla...but y'all know. Michael B. Johnson is pretty much as good as it gets and the signal it tells brothers is more than good enough, still isn't good enough.

Anyway, this is sad to me. I don't think she will ever work it out, she's too angry and bitter. Understandably. But no man of means is gonna want to wifey that attitude. NONE.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhWBPgpIO5A