Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I've been to Kenya few times. Nairobi and Mombasa. I know there. The cops would not ever do that to a white man unless he was doing way too much. The cops are laid back to foreigners. That white guy was on some real big bullshit for them to go in like that.

I've been to east and west Africa, dated a Kenyan once, and so kinda, sorta know there well enough I believe to make some opinions. Kenyan women can be fine as hell but are probably the biggest bed wenches in Africa, top 2 or 3 for sure and for Africa that is saying something. The fine ones, tall, body, attractive, when ever I have seen them in say Dubai or Europe and they have a lot of them, I have never, ever seen one walking around with anyone who was not white. Ever. Mombasa the beach city there, is probably the biggest sex tourist place in Africa. Top 2 if not. Old ass white guys with young ass black girls. Old fat Brit and European white women with young black bed bucks. There is an old slave market area the Arabs used back in the day you can visit as well. A lot of the blacks in Mombasa are moslem because of that slave trade.

Just keeping it one buck. There are some nice people. I got a few cool ass Kenyan homies, men and women but the women....they be on that bed wench shit HARD. I mean HARD.

The Chinese are in there tough as well. They are on some disrespectful shit. They had to check themselves though for doing too much and a wee bit more wary these days, because some of the locals were tired of the bullshit superior ish. The Indians have long been the merchant class and don't respect the locals as well and have a few industries on lock.

it's election time there now and its a dangerous time for the Kenyans due to election time violence but if you are a foreigner, they dont f*ck with you. Since western blacks have a 'west African' look, they will mistake me for Nigerian for a second till they see how I move, dress. It says western black (US or Brit), I have an earring in my left ear, silver bracelets and rings, wear quality, but subdue clothes (The gap shorts or some other similar type, nice polo shirt, white nikes or addias that are maybe $125 or so) so they can tell first look, you are a different n*gga...lol. Especially the American accent. So you kinda get the honorary white status. As an aside, same in Asia, Europe, Caribbean, South America.

In the clubs its easy ass pickings for white boys. I mean EASY. The most basic ass white boy can get at the finest Kenyan chicks easy AF. Don't get me wrong, if its clear you are a black American, Canadian or Brit, its pretty easy as well, but if they have to make a choice, the white boy gets it.

Red Velvet

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    I've been to Kenya few times. Nairobi and Mombasa. I know there. The cops would not ever do that to a white man unless he was doing way too much. The cops are laid back to foreigners. That white guy was on some real big bullshit for them to go in like that.

I've been to east and west Africa, dated a Kenyan once, and so kinda, sorta know there well enough I believe to make some opinions. Kenyan women can be fine as hell but are probably the biggest bed wenches in Africa, top 2 or 3 for sure and for Africa that is saying something. The fine ones, tall, body, attractive, when ever I have seen them in say Dubai or Europe and they have a lot of them, I have never, ever seen one walking around with anyone who was not white. Ever. Mombasa the beach city there, is probably the biggest sex tourist place in Africa. Top 2 if not. Old ass white guys with young ass black girls. Old fat Brit and European white women with young black bed bucks. There is an old slave market area the Arabs used back in the day you can visit as well. A lot of the blacks in Mombasa are moslem because of that slave trade.

Just keeping it one buck. There are some nice people. I got a few cool ass Kenyan homies, men and women but the women....they be on that bed wench shit HARD. I mean HARD.

The Chinese are in there tough as well. They are on some disrespectful shit. They had to check themselves though for doing too much and a wee bit more wary these days, because some of the locals were tired of the bullshit superior ish. The Indians have long been the merchant class and don't respect the locals as well and have a few industries on lock.

it's election time there now and its a dangerous time for the Kenyans due to election time violence but if you are a foreigner, they dont f*ck with you. Since western blacks have a 'west African' look, they will mistake me for Nigerian for a second till they see how I move, dress. It says western black (US or Brit), I have an earring in my left ear, silver bracelets and rings, wear quality, but subdue close (The gap shorts, nice polo shirt, white nikes or addias that are maybe $125 or so) so they can tell first look, you are a different n*gga...lol. Especially the American accent. So you kinda get the honorary white status. As an aside, same in Asia, Europe, Caribbean, South America.

In the clubs its easy ass pickings for white boys. I mean EASY. The most basic ass white boy can get at the finest Kenyan chicks easy AF. Don't get me wrong, if its clear you are a black American, Canadian or Brit, its pretty easy as well, but if they have to make a choice, the white boy gets it.
    So sad that a lot of people on the continent value whiteness over their own. It will never be able to prosper with that type of mindset.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    So sad that a lot of people on the continent value whiteness over their own. It will never be able to prosper with that type of mindset.
    It completely explains the issues American blacks have with non FBAs from the continent especially. Caribbean blacks can be bad but no where as bad on average than Africans. Generally speaking.

The only place in sub Saharan Africa (northern Africa is arab, we lost that) is South Africa only because remnants of apartheid still exists socially. South African sisters tend to date other blacks. The guys not as much but end up marrying sisters. Kenya though? It's BAD. West Africa is bad as well generally. Nigerian women are often about finessing white men sometimes though. They got a husband/bf back in Africa and will finesse white men out of that colonial reparation money. Sometimes, but generally they tryna get half white babies and boo'd up with zaddy. The former French colonies all the way bed bucked and bed wenched up (Senegal, Ivory Coast, etc) with the exceptions being the moslem Blacks who tend to marry other blacks if they are men but the women will be on some bed wench hard though.

I hate to say it but unless something transformative happens, write Africa off. Especially Nigeria. The tribal conflicts and rivalries are way too deep, endemic for them to survive as a nation. They are better off splitting up the country but it's almost impossible because one region has the oil and the other tribes are in the other region like Hausa-Fulani and they ain't giving up that bad. A possible solution is to agree to revenue share oil proceeds but everything else is your own.

But I digress...that woman trying to save zaddy is on some white jesus ish. And they still have that old ass white jesus photos grandmoms wouldn't give up. That's a whole other thing.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I hate to say it but unless something transformative happens, write Africa off. Especially Nigeria. The tribal conflicts and rivalries are way too deep, endemic for them to survive as a nation. They are better off splitting up the country but it's almost impossible because one region has the oil and the other tribes are in the other region like Hausa-Fulani and they ain't giving up that bad. A possible solution is to agree to revenue share oil proceeds but everything else is your own.
    Mood What GIF by NBC

Yooooooooo….that is low key depressing to read but so true.

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
    Community Host
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Being Black, from America, seeing s4it like this, really turns my stomach. The difference between us and them, if an #FBA seen another #FBA being harassed or being jumped by a group of white racist, 9 times out of 10 we are going to step in and make sure our brother is ok.
    If a tether seen an #FBA in the same situation, he'd pretend he didn't see you,and make up some reason why you probably deserved it.

The mind of the African on the the motherland is still fragile, whitewashed and colonized. That bedwench deserved everything she got.
    I have zero tolerance or sympathy for co0onz, tethers or bedwenchs.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

it's election time there now and its a dangerous time for the Kenyans due to election time violence but if you are a foreigner, they dont f*ck with you. Since western blacks have a 'west African' look, they will mistake me for Nigerian for a second till they see how I move, dress. It says western black (US or Brit), I have an earring in my left ear, silver bracelets and rings, wear quality, but subdue clothes (The gap shorts or some other similar type, nice polo shirt, white nikes or addias that are maybe $125 or so) so they can tell first look, you are a different n*gga...lol. Especially the American accent. So you kinda get the honorary white status. As an aside, same in Asia, Europe, Caribbean, South America.

Damn‼️, you laid it down so eloquently & with a great deal of objectivity, that I have no reason to doubt you.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Being Black, from America, seeing s4it like this, really turns my stomach. The difference between us and them, if an #FBA seen another #FBA being harassed or being jumped by a group of white racist, 9 times out of 10 we are going to step in and make sure our brother is ok.
    If a tether seen an #FBA in the same situation, he'd pretend he didn't see you,and make up some reason why you probably deserved it.

The mind of the African on the the motherland is still fragile, whitewashed and colonized. That bedwench deserved everything she got.
    Don’t forget the Christian element. Looks like what we saw was an example of the flaws of “Marching Onward Christian Soldiers”. 1659885715498.png

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Not always true. The difference is that our coons are ostracized that’s it and that’s all. We have our coons that run in to defend cops or white people getting their issue. Also you cannot call someone a tether that’s not in the USA.

B1 rebel 365

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Refuse to Disclose
    Damn‼️, you laid it down so eloquently & with a great deal of objectivity, that I have no reason to doubt you.
    What a sad and depressing synopsis of the state of Kenya/ Africa! Seems like very little self worth left in our African bredrens. Our diehard ancestors must be spinning in their graves!