Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Kyle shot three white people and killed two of them.

Of these three white dudes, one was a pedophile, another was abusing women. The other was a known criminal who robbed people, and likely targeted black families given the area. Did we really lose anything?

He was out there shooting his own. Why should I care?

Kanye West Shrug GIF

I don't care if people want to put this white boy on a pedestal. If he keeps targeting white people, should we care? Let him kill more of them.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black

Of these three white dudes, one was a pedophile, another was abusing women. The other was a known criminal who robbed people, and likely targeted black families given the area. Did we really lose anything?

Kanye West Shrug GIF

I don't care if people want to put this white boy on a pedestal. If he keeps targeting white people, should we care? Let him kill more of them.
    After all, it's the AmeriKKKan way.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That Cracker didn't know that when he killed them. He was fucking with people he perceived as supporting black people.
    This! That was post mortem research like they do with us all the time. A white man attacks one of us and then the media tries to justify it with research that the white man had no idea of when he made his offense.

Rittenhouse was out there punishing n****r lovers. His motivation is still the same regardless of the background of the victims.

D

Deleted member 405

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Kanye West Shrug GIF

Yea, fuck everyone involved n all that, however...

Kyle INTENDED to shoot black people that night, it just happened to end in white on white crime

Also, in the eyes of right wing white supremacists those liberals are n*gg*r lovers. Their narrative is that "they were on BLM side". So while I don't care about their lives, especially, if they had all that smut on their names, they were acting in the capacity of "allies" in the eyes of our enemy. That should be acknowledged...but again i don't care, fuck em

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yea, fuck everyone involved n all that, however...

Kyle INTENDED to shoot black people that night, it just happened to end in white on white crime

Also, in the eyes of right wing white supremacists those liberals are n*gg*r lovers. Their narrative is that "they were on BLM side". So while I don't care about their lives, especially, if they had all that smut on their names, they were acting in the capacity of "allies" in the eyes of our enemy. That should be acknowledged...but again i don't care, fuck em
    From what I saw though, most of those people out there that night were white and those "liberals" were slinging around the n word like it was a birthright. The government is just using this white boy as an excuse to try to take away our guns. They don't want any black man or woman in America to have the means to defend themselves.