Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I've been seeing her on youtube lately. She's Candace Owens 2.0. Cute black girl talking about the far left. She's on Prager U. RED FLAG! She's a Trumper. Bigger Red Flag.
Grift: take random far left items that anyone would agree with and extrapolate that to the left of center. But at the same time, do not criticize the batsiht crazy shit from the right.
Her background is hard to detect. I've tried. She's Nigerian descent. But my guess is mixed. Once a black person is a Trumper, I immediately reject them. No discussion, no debate. All people can agree on some things. Even white liberal people I know don't want a trans person doing story time for their 7 year old, for example. 99 percent of people don't.

Anyway, she's one of those types who say 'Why is everything about race?' and talking to white folks about race half the time...lol. My second test for these black conservatives is their opinion on the long list of public, high profile black murders (Tamir Rice, Bland, etc.). Candace Owens and Larry Elder excuses ALL of them.

When you condone the murder of your own people, I tend to ignore ANYTHING you say after that. Even if we agree on it, that's what she on others do. Talk about something at times that we would all agree on (wanting to tell kids how to touch yourself like that batshit sista in Rhode Island) and then because of that her supporters want you to extrapolate that she's right about everything else. That's the trick bag.

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I've been seeing her on youtube lately. She's Candace Owens 2.0. Cute black girl talking about the far left. She's on Prager U. RED FLAG! She's a Trumper. Bigger Red Flag.
    Grift: take random far left items that anyone would agree with and extrapolate that to the left of center. But at the same time, do not criticize the batsiht crazy shit from the right.
    Her background is hard to detect. I've tried. She's Nigerian descent. But my guess is mixed. Once a black person is a Trumper, I immediately reject them. No discussion, no debate. All people can agree on some things. Even white liberal people I know don't want a trans person doing story time for their 7 year old, for example. 99 percent of people don't.

Anyway, she's one of those types who say 'Why is everything about race?' and talking to white folks about race half the time...lol. My second test for these black conservatives is their opinion on the long list of public, high profile black murders (Tamir Rice, Bland, etc.). Candace Owens and Larry Elder excuses ALL of them.

When you condone the murder of your own people, I tend to ignore ANYTHING you say after that. Even if we agree on it, that's what she on others do. Talk about something at times that we would all agree on (wanting to tell kids how to touch yourself like that batshit sista in Rhode Island) and then because of that her supporters want you to extrapolate that she's right about everything else. That's the trick bag.

She doesn’t see us as her people. I think she is half-Nigerian and doesn’t have a Black identity. She comes from a culture where they will sell each other out for a glass of water which is sad AF

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    If she ever said any of the viral black murders were murders, she'd lose all her white supporters. ALL of them. That's the price of white conservatism for Blacks. You must condone your own people's murder.

I've known white alt right guys who have said certain (not all) of the murders were murders. Especially if they are big on the 2nd amendment and it was something like Philandro Castile retrieving his gun permit or whatever.

I've yet to hear of a black person in that space say ANY of the deaths were murder. Sean Hannity was even conciliatory to Eric Garner. Even Trump's bigoted ass said the cop was on George Floyd's neck too long. Larry Elder, Candace Owens and the others and the great question for her is are they murders? I don't know but I'd bet she condoned it. And if she does and to show you she is a grifter, she claims she was a liberal before. And so as a liberal she said it was murder and then after ALL of them weren't? Pure CAP!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Wasn't she was a muse for some artists:
    View: https://youtu.be/c-F3ZGiS5A8