Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Any Black person who still believes in that POC Coalition and "We're all in this together" crap needs to watch this short video.

"We're all in this together" is no different than the dismissive phrase "All Lives Matter." Both phrases and those similar to them were created to undermine Black people, Black lives, Black suffering, anti-Black racism and oppression, and actual Black progress.

Whites, Latinos, Asians, and other groups are the backstabbing fake friends pretending to be your friends while they are trying to sabotage you (if they are not already the open enemies that are trying to sabotage you upfront).

The Minority Coalition is a myth and a dangerous, deadly lie that needs to officially die once and for all.
Even the racist cop that murdered Philando Castile was Latino!
WE HAVE NO ALLIES.

And scorned mofos on Twiiter (mainly racist whites, Latinos, and right wing dingbats) were calling people evil, hateful, intolerant, and demonic because we refuse to care about or give any sympathy or empathy to a blatantly racist grieving dad named Alfred Garza III, whose daughter was gunned down by the fellow Latino gunman. They claimed we were hellbound and also called us people "evil" and everything but a child of god just for saying the obvious: That karma is real as well as irony.

When you continue to cheer, carry out, and defend cowardice, injustice, corruption, anti-Black racism, white supremacy, and actual evil thinking that it won't negatively affect you, what do you expect?

You live by the sword, you die about it.
You play in traffic, you'll likely get ran over.
You put your hands into fire, you'll get burnt.
You play with sharks, you'll get eaten.
Play stupid, dangerous games, win stupid dangerous games.

It's unfortunate that his daughter died from a massive Latino on Latino crime shootout, but may Alfred Garza III and his anti-Black racist self continue suffer and choke on a stray bullet since he still hates Black people and loves guns and Kyle Rittenhouse so freaking much. He and them cowardly cops knew what they signed up for.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Here's your Black and brown poc minority unity.
    View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_SBjb2n4pu0
    You know what? FUCK ALL LATINOS!!!!

Fuck those little taco makers. Fuck the WS news flooding the airwaves with this Mexican that came home to roost.

Now, I don't give any flying figs of a FUCK if anyone colors me bad. #IGiveNoFucks

Those old people in Buffalo were just as defenseless as all those beaner anchor babies.

Yuskii

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Fuck those little taco makers. Fuck the WS news flooding the airwaves with this Mexican that came home to roost.

Now, I don't give any flying figs of a FUCK if anyone colors me bad. #IGiveNoFucks

Those old people in Buffalo were just as defenseless as all those beaner anchor babies.
    BASEDDDDDDD

D

Deleted member 1946

I love when karma rears its ugly head on these folks. These Latino/Hispanic folks really think they are better than us.

D

Deleted member 1946

Any Black person who still believes in that POC Coalition and "We're all in this together" crap needs to watch this short video.

"We're all in this together" is no different than the dismissive phrase "All Lives Matter." Both phrases and those similar to them were created to undermine Black people, Black lives, Black suffering, anti-Black racism and oppression, and actual Black progress.

Whites, Latinos, Asians, and other groups are the backstabbing fake friends pretending to be your friends while they are trying to sabotage you (if they are not already the open enemies that are trying to sabotage you upfront).

The Minority Coalition is a myth and a dangerous, deadly lie that needs to officially die once and for all.
    Even the racist cop that murdered Philando Castile was Latino!
    WE HAVE NO ALLIES.

And scorned mofos on Twiiter (mainly racist whites, Latinos, and right wing dingbats) were calling people evil, hateful, intolerant, and demonic because we refuse to care about or give any sympathy or empathy to a blatantly racist grieving dad named Alfred Garza III, whose daughter was gunned down by the fellow Latino gunman. They claimed we were hellbound and also called us people "evil" and everything but a child of god just for saying the obvious: That karma is real as well as irony.

When you continue to cheer, carry out, and defend cowardice, injustice, corruption, anti-Black racism, white supremacy, and actual evil thinking that it won't negatively affect you, what do you expect?

You live by the sword, you die about it.
    You play in traffic, you'll likely get ran over.
    You put your hands into fire, you'll get burnt.
    You play with sharks, you'll get eaten.
    Play stupid, dangerous games, win stupid dangerous games.

It's unfortunate that his daughter died from a massive Latino on Latino crime shootout, but may Alfred Garza III and his anti-Black racist self continue suffer and choke on a stray bullet since he still hates Black people and loves guns and Kyle Rittenhouse so freaking much. He and them cowardly cops knew what they signed up for.
    I wish we would stop trying to ally with them. When we do, they always come out ahead.