Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
All those 'stand your ground' laws, etc, are really laws to justify moderny day lynchings.

They are not meant for us to defend ourselves. In fact, the opposite. If you defend yourself against a white person the white system will attempt to punish you for it.

There was a black woman in Florida who had a restraining order against someone and he came to her home and she shot and killed him in her garage and she got arrested for murder but Zimmerman gets away with murder?

D

Deleted member 1946

All those 'stand your ground' laws, etc, are really laws to justify moderny day lynchings.

They are not meant for us to defend ourselves. In fact, the opposite. If you defend yourself against a white person the white system will attempt to punish you for it.

There was a black woman in Florida who had a restraining order against someone and he came to her home and she shot and killed him in her garage and she got arrested for murder but Zimmerman gets away with murder?

I'm White and I say so.

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

He should have never ran up to the car. That where he made the wrong decision. We as a people need to get it in our heads that we MUST train with our firearms and know the laws inside and out so our open enemy can't easily use it against us.

It would have looked better for him to simply stay where he was AIM & unload with PROFICIENCY.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    He should have never ran up to the car. That where he made the wrong decision. We as a people need to get it in our heads that we MUST train with our firearms and know the laws inside and out so our open enemy can't easily use it against us.

It would have looked better for him to simply stay where he was AIM & unload with PROFICIENCY.
    I hear ya and in the heat of the moment, you never know how you gonna react. That said, he didn't do anything wrong. For any police and prosecutor to see that and bring a case, they were gonna arrest him even if he did what you said.
    I don't think this is a case of 'he shouldn't have run up on the car' but its a matter of 'You are black and you had the temerity to defend yourself against a fellow white supremacist. We are gonna bring a charge no matter what even if its jaywalking'

Basically, I don't think the circumstances mattered because reverse this exact scenario with him being white and they being black and you know your answer.

D

Deleted member 1946

I agree. Out of these 2 decision points that could have been made, yours is better.

D

Deleted member 1946

I hear ya and in the heat of the moment, you never know how you gonna react. That said, he didn't do anything wrong. For any police and prosecutor to see that and bring a case, they were gonna arrest him even if he did what you said.
    I don't think this is a case of 'he shouldn't have run up on the car' but its a matter of 'You are black and you had the temerity to defend yourself against a fellow white supremacist. We are gonna bring a charge no matter what even if its jaywalking'

Basically, I don't think the circumstances mattered because reverse this exact scenario with him being white and they being black and you know your answer.
    You are right. I hear folks talk all the time about what they would do or would not do if that was them, but when that same situation happened, they did the same thing they criticized somebody else for.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Off on a tangent about gun control. I'm all for the 2nd amendment. Better to be judged by 12 than carried by 6 as the saying goes.

But if anyone wants to get a red open carry state to ban guns, its simple. All the Black and Arab looking guys carry those AKs as a gun club. Tell the local cops you are a local gun club to try and avoid any cops rolling up from a call there is a terrorist or gang member. If enough Black men have guns open carry, I guarantee 100 percent white folks will reconsider, like they did in Cali when the Black Panthers did it. Will there be issues with cops tripping? Sure. And again, for the record, I support the 2nd amendment purely because Blacks need to defend themselves against White Supremacy. Just saying as an aside if anyone wants guns banned in a white state or city.