Discuss episodes of your favorite New Black Media programs here

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Lisa Cabrera on the AAPI demanding Biden push reparations to Foundational/Native Black Americans

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA

Say what now???? People we will get our REPARATIONS! If you know what I know and read what I read, you would be aghast at the treatment of black people in our own land. The murders and mutilations!!!

You would also be amazed at the inventions we created. Over 50,000 patents stolen on inventions we all use everyday!

The Colleges, railroads and cities our ancestors built by force and many of those cities and governments built before anyone else set foot on this land!
    #ReparationsNow

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Say what now???? People we will get our REPARATIONS! If you know what I know and read what I read, you would be aghast at the treatment of black people in our own land. The murders and mutilations!!!

You would also be amazed at the inventions we created. Over 50,000 patents stolen on inventions we all use everyday!

The Colleges, railroads and cities our ancestors built by force and many of those cities and governments built before anyone else set foot on this land!
    #ReparationsNow
    Yeah, I saw it on another platform. As I understand it they are pushing for a study. 10 years ago this would have been very meaningful, however now at this moment in time I feel that they should be advocating for Reparations to be an immediate & top financial & social priority before any Citizenship or Amnesty is granted to Criminal Illegals. If Biden/Harris or Newsome/Harris secure a 2nd term and introduce an Amnesty bill affecting 10s of millions of Criminal Illegals WE ARE TOAST, & destined along with any Reparations Study for the Dust Bin of History.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

#ReparationsNow
    Leave it to the Japanese to still have a shred of honor.

Harbinger

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

#ReparationsNow
    I think it could be a set up to make their buffer class look more racist. They’re attacking affirmative action right now so this makes it appear as if they are allies. I’m not buying it.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    I really want to see if Biden responds to these demands. He is rolling the red carpet out for everyone else but us! They have always followed this playbook of benign neglect. Even during the Civil War, we fought and died and still got pushed aside. I hate this parent child relationship we have with these people in government. I am watching an ever growing immigrant Hispanic community spend tons of cash that they never had before. Most don't even speak English and they walk around shopping and having hundreds of thousands of dollars to spend. That is our money, but Biden, specifically, thinks it's a joke on us. But then, I can't tell a black person to stay out of their stores for Christmas because I get push back. Many of us act like they don't see what's happening or they don't care but we are being pushed into a corner.

I remember when Biden threatened Africa on choosing sides between Russia and the Ukraine and Africa chose Russia. Biden came with his pale threats and then he acquiesced and gave them billions of dollars with an apology for slavery but he won't give the survivors and their families in Tulsa a second look. The formula ain't hard people but we got too many people who have coalesced to being around white folk in America and really don't give a s***!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think it could be a set up to make their buffer class look more less racist. They’re attacking affirmative action right now so this makes it appear as if they are allies. I’m not buying it.
    Fixed that for you.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    PHUCK THIS GD STUDY 🐃💩!!!!

Who asked for their help anyway??? FOH

I don't trust these anti black raw fish eating people. The Asian community needs to stay out of FBA/ADOS affairs, their help isnt needed, trusted or warranted.

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    PHUCK THIS GD STUDY 🐃💩!!!!

Who asked for their help anyway??? FOH

I don't trust these anti black raw fish eating people. The Asian community needs to stay out of FBA/ADOS affairs, their help isnt needed, trusted or warranted.
    You know this shit is a layup for HR40. The best they can do for us is fight anti-Blackness in their communities. If they ain’t doing that then I’m not trying to here a damn thing.