Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Latin America
Well, that one came out very right and it's something that should be radically expressed because they are failed man who are looking at having it easy in life. Going through surgery to have your looks changed doesn't change your sexuality as a man. They have been attacking Macy Gray for her opinion but I'm in full support of her opinion on this one.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't care for her and she has said some dumb things but this, I can agree with 100%. If trans women were women they would be called women, not trans women. It is as simple as that. They are "transitioned women" which is a fancy way of saying they changed their appearance to be more feminine via surgery and hormone replacements. That alone does not and never will make you a female woman.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    I don't care for her and she has said some dumb things but this, I can agree with 100%. If trans women were women they would be called women, not trans women. It is as simple as that. They are "transitioned women" which is a fancy way of saying they changed their appearance to be more feminine via surgery and hormone replacements. That alone does not and never will make you a female woman.
    I keep wondering if they can get pregnant like a normal woman and give birth because there's been a few articles that I have seen online that says they can. I know they can't grow ovaries out of the blue, so it's definitely not possible which makes them NOT A WOMAN!!