HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Stories like this are why statements like “Black Americans are the only ones fighting White Supremacy” are idiotic. We got brothas across the pond going to war and pushing out the colonists.

Niger just kicked France stanking @$$ Put and Burkina Faso and Mali said any attacks on Niger is an attack against them. This is what we need to see in Africa.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Yeah, it's good to hear what's going on over there ... Now that's real solidarity!
    Man the EFF in South Africa had an event to celebrate their 10th anniversary and Malema had a whole soccer stadium chanting “kill the boer”.

B
    Bmick#8

Elon Big Mad

BlackWarGod

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    South Africa getting on code with Malema, Botswana becoming an economic powerhouse, East Africa banding together, and West Africa evicting colonizers is a great sight.

I think going forward, unless we gain political power, the US will deal Africa the harshest hand it’s ever dealt. Harsher than Vietnam or the Middle East, and I’m talking invasions or nukes because a United Africa spells the end for American hegemony. A united super Arab state would be a blow to American hegemony but Its GDP still wouldn’t rival America or China and speaking of China this super Arab state would have to deal with China as they would border each other. United Africa wouldn’t border China nor America making it outside of their physical spheres of influence. That geographical advantage, manpower, growing population, and of course all the minerals would make it the most powerful nation in human history and for that reason I don’t see America sitting back and letting this happen easily.

Also, I find how the US will deal with Malema interesting, we all expect straight up assassination but if that doesn’t happen and the EFF successfully returns the land into the native‘s hands then what we’d have in South Africa is the pinnacle of black unity in a first world nation. America would instill embargoes and travel bans on South Africa and the latter would be very telling of what they’re doing because at that point who would want to travel there? Us! And no way would the white supremacist power structure want black Americans to get a taste of supremacy. They’d pass bipartisan laws to exile us just for going over there.

Overall it’s great to see Africa fighting white supremacy, it’s new and our ancestors over here have been doing it for hundreds of years, but nonetheless it’s a great start that I hope they continue while we fight our fight here. When we get our shit popping and they get they shit popping then we’ll all be eating.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    South Africa getting on code with Malema, Botswana becoming an economic powerhouse, East Africa banding together, and West Africa evicting colonizers is a great sight.

I think going forward, unless we gain political power, the US will deal Africa the harshest hand it’s ever dealt. Harsher than Vietnam or the Middle East, and I’m talking invasions or nukes because a United Africa spells the end for American hegemony. A united super Arab state would be a blow to American hegemony but Its GDP still wouldn’t rival America or China and speaking of China this super Arab state would have to deal with China as they would border each other. United Africa wouldn’t border China nor America making it outside of their physical spheres of influence. That geographical advantage, manpower, growing population, and of course all the minerals would make it the most powerful nation in human history and for that reason I don’t see America sitting back and letting this happen easily.

Also, I find how the US will deal with Malema interesting, we all expect straight up assassination but if that doesn’t happen and the EFF successfully returns the land into the native‘s hands then what we’d have in South Africa is the pinnacle of black unity in a first world nation. America would instill embargoes and travel bans on South Africa and the latter would be very telling of what they’re doing because at that point who would want to travel there? Us! And no way would the white supremacist power structure want black Americans to get a taste of supremacy. They’d pass bipartisan laws to exile us just for going over there.

Overall it’s great to see Africa fighting white supremacy, it’s new and our ancestors over here have been doing it for hundreds of years, but nonetheless it’s a great start that I hope they continue while we fight our fight here. When we get our shit popping and they get they shit popping then we’ll all be eating.

Great post. The thing is, American hegemonic power is already over and Ukraine is going to be the war that serves as the bookmark in history that shows the decline.

China is already America’s rival and BRICS already has more global economic output than the G7. What’s going to happen in my opinion is that China and Russia will trade with and provide financing for the countries that overthrow their western colonial masters which will allow the new countries to survive and stabilize.

USA may use kinetic war to try to get its way but it won’t work…it’ll end up with 2 or 3 Afghanistan situations that will drive the country into collapse.

Drakbluud

Senior Sixer
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Other
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

Stories like this are why statements like “Black Americans are the only ones fighting White Supremacy” are idiotic. We got brothas across the pond going to war and pushing out the colonists.

Niger just kicked France stanking @$$ Put and Burkina Faso and Mali said any attacks on Niger is an attack against them. This is what we need to see in Africa.
    Indeed. Look at the european’s open, flagrant cowardice. Some Black peoples are scared too, I know. They need not be.

Let the whole world see how these WS cower from their true enemy, China. They won’t even help the ally they proclaim to support, Ukraine.

Yet they persist in attacking the weak and helpless. Focusing desperately on unarmed Black Americans, hoping that by attacking us, their problem will go away…

cjg

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

Watching Michael Clarke Duncan GIF

On pins and needles ... The US is dirty, so I concur with all that was said ... In a sense, smart move aligning themselves with a "protectorate" nation ..

On the other hand, China could be doing to Africa, although in a different fashion, what the IMF does .. saddle them with debt and then extort ...

Man, aren't they the shining star (at least as much as they can, given other factors) right now ...

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Indeed. Look at the european’s open, flagrant cowardice. Some Black peoples are scared too, I know. They need not be.

Let the whole world see how these WS cower from their true enemy, China. They won’t even help the ally they proclaim to support, Ukraine.

Yet they persist in attacking the weak and helpless. Focusing desperately on unarmed Black Americans, hoping that by attacking us, their problem will go away…
    The Americans have China completely encircled and are planning an attack, what part of that is cowardly?