HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It’s interesting to see a Conservative coon going at it with a Liberal coon. One of the funniest things is that Candace wipes the floor with him at certain points. When they talk about transsexuals Marc looks like an absolute idiot with the liberal babble. In the end screw both of them but it was an entertaining watch.

The bloodbath starts at 59:00.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The messed up part is white and black conservatives will make Hill be the 'voice of Black America' and then act like Owens 'owns' Black democrats and BLM, etc.

Candace got so many holes in some of her statements and assertions. Some things we can all agree on like women are women and TSs are cosplaying to some extent maybe. She and her producers know where TBA, Tariq, Dr. Umar are and stay the eff away from her being clowned on her program.

Candace looked stupid on Joe Rogan and since then she's pretty much made sure who she 'debates' is carefully chosen. She tried to take on Dr. Cornell West and looked silly and I wouldn't even say Dr. West is too feely and not who I would pick. Nice man, good heart but he's part of that Dem establishment crowd.

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

It’s interesting to see a Conservative coon going at it with a Liberal coon. One of the funniest things is that Candace wipes the floor with him at certain points. When they talk about transsexuals Marc looks like an absolute idiot with the liberal babble. In the end screw both of them but it was an entertaining watch.

Deer Popcorn GIF

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I believe they still use Razac lotion 😅🤓 ching ching let the black token cash register ring 😆
    😭😆😩 why am I like this 💀🤟🏾

blackice_ATL

Master Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    classic interview. they both say dumb sh*t, but the few times Candace is right, she's right.

even though Candace is a c00n, she is a great host. She was respectful and let him speak his foolishness uninterrupted. And marc was just as respectful as well. Something we rarely see in Twitter Spaces. If Marcel was on there, he would've totally lost it, got loud and disrespectful.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    classic interview. they both say dumb sh*t, but the few times Candace is right, she's right.

even though Candace is a c00n, she is a great host. She was respectful and let him speak his foolishness uninterrupted. And marc was just as respectful as well. Something we rarely see in Twitter Spaces. If Marcel was on there, he would've totally lost it, got loud and disrespectful.
    Yes it made it easier to see both points because they stayed respectful and argued the points. It also made it easy to see how ridiculous Marc’s opinion was because Blackness was not as moldable as a social construct but Gender was. He slithered out of that by bring the confused Spanish negroes and their variety of racial classifications.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The messed up part is white and black conservatives will make Hill be the 'voice of Black America' and then act like Owens 'owns' Black democrats and BLM, etc.

Candace got so many holes in some of her statements and assertions. Some things we can all agree on like women are women and TSs are cosplaying to some extent maybe. She and her producers know where TBA, Tariq, Dr. Umar are and stay the eff away from her being clowned on her program.

Candace looked stupid on Joe Rogan and since then she's pretty much made sure who she 'debates' is carefully chosen. She tried to take on Dr. Cornell West and looked silly and I wouldn't even say Dr. West is too feely and not who I would pick. Nice man, good heart but he's part of that Dem establishment crowd.
    Facts! It's all a game that they play at the end of the day. Both of them say stupid baseless crap that each side applauds because it fits their agenda. What neither of them do is speak on what benefits the Black community.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Facts! It's all a game that they play at the end of the day. Both of them say stupid baseless crap that each side applauds because it fits their agenda. What neither of them do is speak on what benefits the Black community.
    NEVER have & NEVER will!

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black

Candace could potentially mop the floor with Tariq because she is very slick and polished but she would have trouble with TBA.

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    idk. I haven't seen Tariq nor TBA debate anyone that was challenging. have you? just curious.
    No, I have not seen TBA debate someone in a forum where he was unable to over talk his opponent.

I’ve listened to Tariq dismantle a few White supremacists but also have seen him take some losses as well.