The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Meet white supremacist Univ Kentucky student Sophia Rosing

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Have a plan.

Like so many blacks, the sister had no idea what to do. She is being humiliated and embarrassed. 99% of us don't think about what we will do in a situation like that.
The sista knows culturally had she hit her, she'd end up being seen as wrong. Have a plan if you go through this. Same way you have a plan if stopped by a cop. The record will so state factually I said I felt threatened and at the same time this white person was accosting me.

I already know what I would do. "I feel threatened" make sure its heard and then one of those old Batman '60s tv shows 'Ka-pow!' a one piece to the jaw. She should sue the f*ck out of the university, everyone a lawyer can think of. Make practicing racism against black a financial burden. Just like....yes, I'll say it: Jews do and the Rainbow mafia do. They will file a lawsuit if you misspell their name wrong. I know the sista wants to sweep it all under the rug, go on with her life normal. I get that. In my mind, too late for that.

The best thing to do though is actually discuss what a legally acceptable physical response in your jurisdiction. I can already tell you what a lawyer will say if you ask "I advise you not to get into a physical confrontation" and I responded, f*ck that, what is the LEGAL boundry and they'll say "its such and such" I've asked that question. I know the exact statute for LA when I was there.

Have a plan.

You can't go through life hoping your negro wake up card isn't going to be pulled at any time, anywhere. Trust me, she will be asked by black women "Why didn't you slap the sh*t out that white b*tch?" My pops always told us if we are at school, if you are defending yourself from anyone trying to hit you I got your back. The school will do what it wants but I'm gonna be up there with your mama, having it out with the principal. And the other allowance is if you are defending someone who is too weak and small to defend themself from attack. A bully who is picking on someone way too small like 6'2" vs 5'6" and a 100lb weight advantage or a guy hitting on a girl.

My first real fight was in 4th grade, white boy called me the N bomb, I told him his mama f*cks n*ggers and I am his daddy, I got the insult just right and he came in my face and pushed me. A right cross and bloody nose later and his parents were trying to threaten my parents for assault in the principal's office. I was out in reception area but could hear my pops and moms ask 1. Who hit who first? and 2. Asked the parents he must have picked up that language from home.

Have a plan.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
Super Moderator
Down From Day 1
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
She's the real victim, its the alcohol's fault, not hers!
That's right, brother! We need to all forgive this precious white angel and all give her a loving hug.
I better not hear any dumb shit like that! Get that flat back, pink titty, no wash cloth using, funky twat cave bitch all the way outta here!
camby.png

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The mistake Black people make is not making an example out of white people who cross lines. I've had to put knuckles in some mouths before on disrespectful white boys. From grade school to high school, not so much during my 20's, word got around, problem solved.
    you only get one life to live, live it with dignity, and respect, and don't let these racists make you compromise your character.

Boss Hog

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The mistake Black people make is not making an example out of white people who cross lines. I've had to put knuckles in some mouths before on disrespectful white boys. From grade school to high school, not so much during my 20's, word got around, problem solved.
    you only get one life to live, live it with dignity, and respect, and don't let these racists make you compromise your character.
    You also know they arent sorry so you just let them off without getting touched up and they just do it again. I can’t let them slide but I also think the Sista was on shift so I can see why she didn’t want to give her the 1-2.

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's right, brother! We need to all forgive this precious white angel and all give her a loving hug.
    I better not hear any dumb shit like that! Get that flat back, pink titty, no wash cloth using, funky twat cave bitch all the way outta here!
    View attachment 4921
    Lmao word

Trillfate

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    100% this

Black people are so conditioned to be docile we don't defend ourselves or fight back out of fear of consequences for fighting back. Couldn't be me....

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    I totally respect giving it to a white boy calling you out your name. This is NOT a post saying don't but do so in some situations knowing that the cops will arrest you. Its f*cked up but we've all seen it. White people will either lie or pretend they don't see sh*t. There are literally 1000s of arrests of black men all over the country when the cop shows up Brad is on the ground, bloody nose, he provoked it but the white cops will arrest you for assault.

Hell, I've seen videos of blacks in a business they own or manage call the cops and the cops initially hem them up and try to arrest them and white bystanders gotta say 'No not him, this (white) guy'.

So, know that. If there are no cctv cameras or anyone taking videos or you don't happen to record yourself, the cops will want to arrest you for hitting a white man no matter what he did.

Same in schools. Some of these hit a white boy in school stories must have been back in the day or a different type of school because for sure there are way too many stories of white boys saying sl*ck shit first and the school suspends the black person. And most schools try to get around the name calling by saying 'zero tolerance on physical acts' meaning if you hit the white boy after he calls you an N bomb you are still wrong for 'hitting first'.

The ONLY rule White people have is punish the black person. Doesn't matter if its unfair, that makes it more enjoyable. Find any way you can to ONLY punish the black person.

Again

Know the rules/law.

Have a plan.

Tati 304

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I totally respect giving it to a white boy calling you out your name. This is NOT a post saying don't but do so in some situations knowing that the cops will arrest you. Its f*cked up but we've all seen it. White people will either lie or pretend they don't see sh*t. There are literally 1000s of arrests of black men all over the country when the cop shows up Brad is on the ground, bloody nose, he provoked it but the white cops will arrest you for assault.

Hell, I've seen videos of blacks in a business they own or manage call the cops and the cops initially hem them up and try to arrest them and white bystanders gotta say 'No not him, this (white) guy'.

So, know that. If there are no cctv cameras or anyone taking videos or you don't happen to record yourself, the cops will want to arrest you for hitting a white man no matter what he did.

Same in schools. Some of these hit a white boy in school stories must have been back in the day or a different type of school because for sure there are way too many stories of white boys saying sl*ck shit first and the school suspends the black person. And most schools try to get around the name calling by saying 'zero tolerance on physical acts' meaning if you hit the white boy after he calls you an N bomb you are still wrong for 'hitting first'.

The ONLY rule White people have is punish the black person. Doesn't matter if its unfair, that makes it more enjoyable. Find any way you can to ONLY punish the black person.

Again

Know the rules/law.

Have a plan.
    A white woman will start hollering and screaming “help” and instantly anyone around is a target. These sisters did the right thing.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

White supremacist Sophia Rosing is taking no aaccountability whatsoever. Its still all about her

"Drunk man speaks a sober mind ". She is inherently racist and is mad she was caught. She is not sorry, its crocodile tears.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    "Drunk man speaks a sober mind ". She is inherently racist and is mad she was caught. She is not sorry, its crocodile tears.
    They ALL 🎶BLAME IT ON THE ALCOHOL 🎶, but that's who they truly are! Alcohol is just their excuse to be on the 🦬💩!

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    White supremacy takes care of its own. I guarantee you white school administrator will offer her enrollment and/or some person will offer her a job, etc.

Just like how Rittenhouse was told he could work in Congress for one of them. He's set, the outright racists with money will take care of him.

They will definitely take care of this white girl who they will excuse away as drunk behavior and she didn't know what she was doing and probably couldn't remember.

She'll do the white girl tears thingy as well .