Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I was flabbergasted when Rakim said Eminem was the best MC ever. I don’t care if it’s an objective truth, you cannot say that for the culture period.
    I am still mad a Rakim for even fixing his mouth to say what he said. He gave the crown to the pink parasite.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Rakim who was in hip hop when the rappers weren't making shyt, I am guessing said it because he didn't want to seem like some old jealous old school rapper.

To be fair, Em is nasty with his though and there was a brief time people thought long and hard about being on the same guest track. But then so has all the top ones. Jay Z. Lil Wayne, Method Man, a few others no one wanted to be on the same track with at one time in their prime.

Guarantee you at some point, white people will try to make Em the best ever. And they'll use Rakim's own words in that lie. White folks hate that we are seen as the best at anything. They retroactively try to make Rocky Marciano the best boxer ever and a few crazy ones try to say Larry Bird is the best b-baller and these days try to call Jokic the best. They already got Brady as the best football player. And they are constantly trying to take a shot at Michael Jackson's legacy.

S.O.J.I.A.

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Em is not a top 5 rapper. Dude has had ZERO impact on the culture. He sold a lot of records because he's a pale devil and pale devils sit around waiting for some great white hope to rise up in areas where the so-called black man dominates. Brother Melly Mel nailed it. he's got the complexion for the selection so he's being boosted.

Only thing this woopie cushion rapping asshole has done is be a white boy that doesn't suck on the mic. MC Search, Beastie boys, Vanilla Ice, Milkbone, Stagga Lee, Bubba Sparxxx, etc, weren't good enough to be the white savior. Same thing for Mack McClung winning the recent dunk contest. Neither did anything innovative or groundbreaking whatsoever. They're just a novelty act in being crakkkas who are good at something. People are bored of the so-called black man dominating something so a pale devil comes along and is halfway decent and it's front page news.

Putting this fuckboy on the same level as Rakim, Nas, KRSOne, Big daddy kane, Melly Mel, Kool G Rap, Slick Rick, etc, is a fucking insult! These were groundbreaking artists who shaped the genre and gave people styles to run with and trends people followed. "white boy who doesn't suck" is not an innovation or a new style.

"BUT BUT BUT....He GoT SkIlZ DoE". This probes Mel's point. There's tons of rappers out there who "Got Skills". But em gets special dispensation because he's a caucazoid.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think Em's old stuff was fly.
    The Slim Shady LP
    The Marshall Mathers LP
    The Eminem Show
    Encore

After that he was either mediocre or just not good.

He kinda lost me when his music went to complaining and he's a multi millionaire. Like wtf is he so upset about. He was allowed in the culture, made millions and still complaining about family dysfunction. That's wack.

His old stuff was just fly catchy lyrics and having fun.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think Em's old stuff was fly.
    The Slim Shady LP
    The Marshall Mathers LP
    The Eminem Show
    Encore

After that he was either mediocre or just not good.

He kinda lost me when his music went to complaining and he's a multi millionaire. Like wtf is he so upset about. He was allowed in the culture, made millions and still complaining about family dysfunction. That's wack.

His old stuff was just fly catchy lyrics and having fun.
    Brooooo you hit the nail on the head. When he went suburban emo I could not listen anymore. But this is my joint, it is a lyrical masterpiece.