Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    There is a lot of insecurity, especially in our men and when Africans come over and mistreat us or look down on us, it does not help at all. I do like seeing these kinds of dialog and it is healthy to have but this is a very small group of people coming together.

The older gentlemen is spot on with so much though. When he said race is a distraction to hide the power, the wealth, and the access to it... that hit hard.

TekhNiqo

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw a few clips of this but I can say I have had similar conversations with Africans I know personally. We do need to have a dialogue like this on a larger scale to get “our house” in order. There is too much collective ignorance and we forget that our brothers and sisters receive a different kind of colonial indoctrination. I think we take it for granted that there are many African Americans who feel the same way about our people because they accept the notion that “things are better” and we have “more opportunities than our ancestors”. I can’t begin to count the number of conversations I have had where people feel that we aren’t enslaved because we are able to make money and do things that were denied to us but have no idea that even during slavery there were Blacks who were able to gain freedom and make money but that didn’t change our status in this country.

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I saw a few clips of this but I can say I have had similar conversations with Africans I know personally. We do need to have a dialogue like this on a larger scale to get “our house” in order. There is too much collective ignorance and we forget that our brothers and sisters receive a different kind of colonial indoctrination. I think we take it for granted that there are many African Americans who feel the same way about our people because they accept the notion that “things are better” and we have “more opportunities than our ancestors”. I can’t begin to count the number of conversations I have had where people feel that we aren’t enslaved because we are able to make money and do things that were denied to us but have no idea that even during slavery there were Blacks who were able to gain freedom and make money but that didn’t change our status in this country.

Well put TekhNiqo. Coons and Tethers are exhibit the same dysfunctions and thought processes. The political, academic, and boule segments of Black America sound no different but their cultural knowledge allows them to be more refined.