Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

MoT #203 Government Still Protecting Emmett Till's Murderer

Real One

Sixer
zBucks
Yeah she should have been brought in. She deserves to finally get put away for the shit she pulled. I don't get why they can't follow through with the warrant. Yeah it's old as shit, but so what. Do warrants have deadlines or something? Or are they allowed to be served anytime? I would imagine there is a timeframe a warrant can be utilized in, but I've no clue about that.

Still though, hoping something changes soon, because I think it'd be a big win for Emmett Till's family to put this old bag away.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Yeah she should have been brought in. She deserves to finally get put away for the shit she pulled. I don't get why they can't follow through with the warrant. Yeah it's old as shit, but so what. Do warrants have deadlines or something? Or are they allowed to be served anytime? I would imagine there is a timeframe a warrant can be utilized in, but I've no clue about that.

Still though, hoping something changes soon, because I think it'd be a big win for Emmett Till's family to put this old bag away.
There is no statute of limitations for murder. There is no valid excuse to not take her in custody no matter what they claim at this point. Looks like people will need to pull up and have 2020 style protests to get any justice in this evil racist country. This isn’t a grand jury. This is a grand injustice.

Also, these racist blue demons and their soulless pals love to fine, penalize, railroad, and arrest Black people and they will even go as far as to pull up (or fabricate) old warrants or "unresolved" matters and violations to do so if they don't make up violations on the spot. What's the problem now?! It sounds like that white privilege card is working just fine right now in the system of white supremacy and anti-Blackness.

These officials and politicians have all the power yet always claim to be so "powerless." The only time they and their Black skinned bootlicks like Fani Willis and Eric Adams claim to have white power is when they are proudly and outwardly putting Black people in our place and exercising power over us. What's the point of voting them in? They are useless to society and only useful to their corrupt and evil paymasters while claiming they "they tried" and are "trying" to do things and get things done. The grand jury also needs to be looked at because this is the same BS stunt that Daniel Cameron from Kentucky was trying to pull off as he was pressuring the jury to help sabotage, throw out, cover up, and corrupt the case of Breonna Taylor and her murder. There is so much anti-Black and traitorous corruption in our government and society that this system cannot go on any longer without imploding or people stepping in to put a stop to this.

With this grand sham ruling, they have once again officially proved to us that white supremacy, white rights to kill and commit crime, oppressive anti-Black racism, and white privilege are irrefutably real and that there is no real progress in this country. They continue to use a whitewashed colorblind MLK, songs like Sam Cook's "A Change Is Gonna Come" to shut Black people up and keep us on the "hope and pray" treadmill, and the massive gains of LGBT, immigrants, and white women Karens as shields to hide behind when they talk about any "progress" made in this country to distract, delude, fool, manipulate, and throw Black people off our square and both participate in and blissfully dance to our own demise. I am not proud to be American in a country full of domestic white terrorists and am damn sure not proud to see my people oppressed without any punishment for the protected perpetrators. I cannot stand for the pledge of allegiance and say "with liberty, but justice for all" when there is no justice for us Black people. I cannot be a terrorist when I refuse to call out the tyranny of actual oppressive terrorists. I can only be one of many heroes.

Let's talk about how and why Biden, his DOJ, and his Administration refuses to do or say anything about this Carolyn Bryant criminal and Emmett Till's murder after bragging about passing the Anti-Lynching Act.
You know, the same Jim Crow Joe Biden Administration that is also aiming to refund the corrupt police billions of dollars (Crime Bill 2.0), gutting Miranda rights, refusing to charge Breonna Taylor's murderers for murder, and even offered secret sweetheart plea deals to the murderers of Ahmaud Arbery?! This is why this we are not participating in this corrupt system any longer and are slowly breaking away from it. Y'all say "A check for what?!" We're saying... A vote for what?!

And by the way this demon Carolyn Bryant's racist son is protecting her, so he is also complicit for harboring and protecting a fugitive. If she was Black and responsible for killing a white person, she would be under a prison.
Enough of the BS. Lock both of them up.

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Sorry for the Typo,

"I cannot be a terrorist when I refuse to call out the tyranny of actual oppressive terrorists. I can only be one of many heroes."

I cannot be a terrorist when I call out the tyranny of actual oppressive terrorists. I can only be one of many heroes.

If you refuse to call out these race soldier terrorists and continue to look the other way, you are a coward, an enabler, and a traitor.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
My view is one of the things we demand, not ask and we form our own groups is to look at all the old lynching photos, etc, and find out EVERYONE who is involved. It's not as difficult as you may think for a variety of reasons.

Why? The Jews have found people who were actually trying to hide and hide in other countries (U.S. Argentina, Brazil, etc.). All the people in those lynching photos are still living their best lives under their own names.

And when any one says 'its too late, that was so long ago', then bring up 'Why isn't too late for the Jews and the people who worked in the concentration camps?' There is no answer to that, that isn't gaslighting. None.

I'd love to see a gofundme we develop to actually finance people who spend their time finding out who all these people are who participated.