Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
View: https://youtu.be/uuS3DXYEkd4

In this addition of the morning address Professor Black Truth gives us a glimpse of what we will face going into the conflict between Ukraine and Russia, during the address The Professor takes aim at the fact that this administration (Biden Family and Associates) is in deep with Ukrainian money, example: Hunter Biden sat on the Board of Burisma Holdings Ltd, making $850K as member (following him being Chaptered out of the Navy as a Direct Commission Officer for Cocaine use). The other point that lamestream media keeps missing, is that the Ukrainian President is Jewish and is allowing Neo-Nazi's to fill his military ranks and government positions. Do you think the powers that be will try to re-write the history and position of the nazi's to fit this narrative?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    LOL they made Biden sniff the oil barrel!

Michael Jordan Reaction GIF

This dude is a straight clown. I am still pissed Facebook covered up that Hunter BS. He would not have won if people knew the truth about that. Not saying we'd be in a great position with Trump but I don't think things would be this bad. Biden is just speeding up the process of the country being sold off and the economy being tanked.