Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
View: https://youtu.be/OMuzj9ZiA1U

That Professor don't miss, today Professor Black truth gave us some insight into upcoming trends, he and TBA predicted that Venezuela would be back at the bargaining table with the U.S. for oil reserves. The issue with our current situation is that every citizen will have to choose between a meal and work, this will further hurt 46 & Co., for months he has been tanking in support, this may cost him the office and at not even Thanos can save him.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Biden is such a waste. Kamala won't be much better but at least she knows where the hell she is. We need to get Biden out of office already. Get someone to help Kamala through this for the time being. They are doing nothing to help the American people and they know it. They are crooks. I did the math the other day. If gas hits $10 a gallon, I am looking at $400 a month just to drive to and from work and do my shopping. WTF!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Biden is such a waste. Kamala won't be much better but at least she knows where the hell she is. We need to get Biden out of office already. Get someone to help Kamala through this for the time being. They are doing nothing to help the American people and they know it. They are crooks. I did the math the other day. If gas hits $10 a gallon, I am looking at $400 a month just to drive to and from work and do my shopping. WTF!
    Both Biden and Kamala along the rest of the admin can suffer. And if they aren't suffering yet, then they need to.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Many pundits argue that not expediting Drilling Operations in America is intentionally being done so that when the “pain” in the American household budget gets so unbearable, Biden will try and push through his “Green New Deal”. We saw a little bit of that with the Obama “Cash for Clunkers” program & the trade in for older household appliances @ Home Depot, Lowe’s, etc. If I remember correctly the govt. actually paid the Car Dealerships, Home Improvement stores, etc for accepting Gasoline cars on a trade for an electric vehicle. The dealerships and various merchants then used the money received from the govt. to offset & lower the cost for the Consumer Trade In.

I may be off on the actual “nuts & bolts” of how those programs actually worked, but at the end of the day the if during the crisis of ‘08(?) the Obama Administration essentially offset the cost to consumers that had a gasoline automobile, or Refrigerator to trade in for a new one. Personally, I think it highly likely that this probably true.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Many pundits argue that not expediting Drilling Operations in America is intentionally being done so that when the “pain” in the American household budget gets so unbearable, Biden will try and push through his “Green New Deal”. We saw a little bit of that with the Obama “Cash for Clunkers” program & the trade in for older household appliances @ Home Depot, Lowe’s, etc. If I remember correctly the govt. actually paid the Car Dealerships, Home Improvement stores, etc for accepting Gasoline cars on a trade for an electric vehicle. The dealerships and various merchants then used the money received from the govt. to offset & lower the cost for the Consumer Trade In.

I may be off on the actual “nuts & bolts” of how those programs actually worked, but at the end of the day the if during the crisis of ‘08(?) the Obama Administration essentially offset the cost to consumers that had a gasoline automobile, or Refrigerator to trade in for a new one. Personally, I think it highly likely that this probably true.
    And weren't some of these traded in cars and electronics actually used for war / military purposes? I could've sworn I read about that somewhere.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA

They are all snakes. They want to make things they don't want us to consume impossible to afford. Then you are right, they will start peddling that "green new deal" again to "save the country". That bill is LOADED with nonsense that has NOTHING to do with the economy or the environment.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    They are all snakes. They want to make things they don't want us to consume impossible to afford. Then you are right, they will start peddling that "green new deal" again to "save the country". That bill is LOADED with nonsense that has NOTHING to do with the economy or the environment.
    And most pundits say it is going to be costly during the implementation. I think that it is Germany that is moving to scrap and abandon it’s Green Energy policy.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    And most pundits say it is going to be costly during the implementation. I think that it is Germany that is moving to scrap and abandon it’s Green Energy policy.
    Germany's economy is in the gutter right now. Any nation that pushes this green BS ends up with way more people living on the streets and way more people unable to afford housing. Probably what they want. Cram us in tiny apartments and take back all the land for themselves.