Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Multiple companies are laying off workers!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Our economy is doing so great, businesses went from not being able to hire enough staff to laying people off!

Companies like Best Buy, Walmart, Amazon, Peloton, Google, Microsoft, Snap, TikTok, Buzzfeed, Groupon, and MORE!

The media keeps saying "Biden's economy is strong!" and "We have the best economy in recent years!" but the writing is all over the wall for anyone paying attention. Inflation is still over 8%, gas prices are still too damn high, we have food shortages all over and are expected to see them get worse going into the fall and winter, people are being laid off, the housing market is drying up, interest rates keep going up... SURE! BEST ECONOMY EVER!

Do they think we are stupid!?

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    IMO, I think they know enough to win an election are.
    I watch videos where people out there of voting age can't even tell you how many seconds are in a minute or where the capital of the US is. I know there are a lot of dumb people in this country but I think it is WAY worse than I ever could imagine. These people just mindless vote for whatever and don't do any research. I feel like this was intentional. The schools systems in America are piss poor, even at the college level. You can compare them to other countries. There are people in Africa and Asia that know more about this country than the average American!

D

Deleted member 191

I watch videos where people out there of voting age can't even tell you how many seconds are in a minute or where the capital of the US is. I know there are a lot of dumb people in this country but I think it is WAY worse than I ever could imagine. These people just mindless vote for whatever and don't do any research. I feel like this was intentional. The schools systems in America are piss poor, even at the college level. You can compare them to other countries. There are people in Africa and Asia that know more about this country than the average American!
    Facts. An ignorant citizenry is a docile one. You'll never have to be held accountable. And the ones who are aware of the situation, they just look like a bunch of crazy angry ramblers. Our "VOTE" is our leverage as a citizen in this country to make sure the people we elect do what WE THE PEOPLE want. But when you have a cacophony of coons, racist whites, racist immigrants and all points in between voting for fun, shits and giggles, you're never going to progress. We are officially in a state of Idiocracy and it's by design

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We are officially in a state of Idiocracy and it's by design
    And it's to a point where for every 1 person with common sense, there are about 25-50 idiots. The smartest person in the room (or person with the most common sense) can try to being awareness to the situation, but the same massive group of idiots and their idiot leaders will call those same smart people with common sense dumb, stupid, idiotic, everythingphobic, and backwards.

And you still have plenty of educated idiots, educated racists, and educated corrupt POS going in and coming out of the public schools, private schools, boarding schools, law schools, medical schools, Ivy League schools and other colleges.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Look at this cringy, self-important BS.
    lWle82n.jpg
    0JMVC5y.jpg

z5nciwH.jpg

"I had to lay off my wonderful employees in order to pay for my new mansion. I know it's just business, but I feel pretty bad. I feel so bad and I'm in so much pain right now. I don't know what do to guys, but I really love crying in this mansion. Oh woe is me. I'm hurting just as much as you all are. This was not an easy decision. Feels bad man. I need a hug and a bigger profit margin right now."

- From Narcissistic Crying CEO of HyperSocial on LinkedIn

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Facts. An ignorant citizenry is a docile one. You'll never have to be held accountable. And the ones who are aware of the situation, they just look like a bunch of crazy angry ramblers. Our "VOTE" is our leverage as a citizen in this country to make sure the people we elect do what WE THE PEOPLE want. But when you have a cacophony of coons, racist whites, racist immigrants and all points in between voting for fun, shits and giggles, you're never going to progress. We are officially in a state of Idiocracy and it's by design
    Not to mention we are the most overly medicated country in the world. That and we still use fluoride in the water knowing it makes people dumber and calcifies the brain! Not even China uses fluoride in the water!