Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I've always been a relatively big fan of the TYT Network.

However I realize they are a liberal channel. And that's okay. I'm generally on the liberal side of things myself.

However with TYT Network you'll begin to notice they have a habit. They call out the Democrats. If they aren't pushing the liberal agenda and fighting for those liberal principles they immediately get on their case.

On the other hand if they do something anti black they don't speak about that to much.

They call out racism by police, Karen's and the Republicans. It's rare that they call out racism by Democrats. It has to be pretty egregious.

To my knowledge they did no coverage on the no voting no vucking video. They aren't going to do anything that may cost the Democratic party votes.

The other thing I don't like is they talk as if they are average working class citizens. Even though Cenk has a net worth of $10 mil and Ana has a net worth of $2 mil. Quite a way from the rest of us. Which I don't have any issues with. Just don't act like you aren't a millionaire too!

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I've always been a relatively big fan of the TYT Network.

However I realize they are a liberal channel. And that's okay. I'm generally on the liberal side of things myself.

However with TYT Network you'll begin to notice they have a habit. They call out the Democrats. If they aren't pushing the liberal agenda and fighting for those liberal principles they immediately get on their case.

On the other hand if they do something anti black they don't speak about that to much.

They call out racism by police, Karen's and the Republicans. It's rare that they call out racism by Democrats. It has to be pretty egregious.

To my knowledge they did no coverage on the no voting no vucking video. They aren't going to do anything that may cost the Democratic party votes.

The other thing I don't like is they talk as if they are average working class citizens. Even though Cenk has a net worth of $10 mil and Ana has a net worth of $2 mil. Quite a way from the rest of us. Which I don't have any issues with. Just don't act like you aren't a millionaire too!
I only watch Dr. Richey, because he shows & tells what's happening to us nationwide. I also like the segment I WISH A KAREN WOULD.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I only watch Dr. Richey, because he shows & tells what's happening to us nationwide. I also like the segment I WISH A KAREN WOULD.
Dr Richey is on point. But even he had a boss.
There are certain things you aren't going to see him cover.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
TYT likes the safe Democratic shill negroes. That's my issue. I actually think if you ask them about reparations they will likely support based on how they talk. Not sure but its my guess.

They know who Tariq is, Dr. Umar is, etc, but won't go near them. That makes me suspicious. They have a little of the 'safe negroes' thing about them.

Basically, they like blacks who support the entire Democratic platform including trans, immigration and such.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
TYT likes the safe Democratic shill negroes. That's my issue. I actually think if you ask them about reparations they will likely support based on how they talk. Not sure but its my guess.

They know who Tariq is, Dr. Umar is, etc, but won't go near them. That makes me suspicious. They have a little of the 'safe negroes' thing about them.

Basically, they like blacks who support the entire Democratic platform including trans, immigration and such.
Yeps They won’t go near black people they may cost votes!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Understood, but I also think Dr. Richey's gonna put WS on blast until he's off the program.
#NeverScared ✊🏽
Well it’s unlikely they would ever get rid of him given the popularity of his show as long as he doesn’t overstep.
But he still has marching orders for what isn’t allowed . That’s anything that would cost votes for the Dems