zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Peace Fam,

I wanted to share the following just in case we have some other business owners in the group. I am a member of a Pan African organization, APPEAL in the Blklst) and we do an annual event ... It's virtual this year, so you don't have to be in the DC area ... I can tell you more, but check out the below info:

We are soliciting Ads (and support messages) for our souvenir program brochure/booklet to commemorate APPEAL's 2022 virtual Founders Day Celebration that will be held on October 2nd, 2022. (See last year's 2021 Founders Day Brochure.pdf).

But, what do you get from an Ad in the 2022 Founders Day Digital Brochure?

Throughout the event, you will be featured at our Advertisers/Vendors expo with a BONUS VIRTUAL BOOTH, where attendees will be invited to visit your booth and learn more about your business/organization. If you have one, you can even play a marketing video in your booth.
The printable digital brochure will be displayed during the event; and after the event, the printable digital brochure will be mailed out to all of our contacts, and shared widely on social media, with some physical copies made available.

The brochure will also be featured on APPEAL's Buy Black page on our website.

The Ad sizes/prices are as follows:

Full Page (8.5x11in) Advertisement in Digital Magazine $150.00

Half Page (8.5x5.5in) Advertisement in Digital Magazine $125.00

Quarter Page (4.25x5.5in) Advertisement in Digital Magazine $75.00

Business Card (4.25x2.25in) in Digital Magazine $ 50.00

Please send your copy ready advertisement via email to: [email protected].

Include payment online through PayPal to [email protected], on Cashapp @ $APPEALinc, or by clicking on DONATE at APPEALinc.org.

APPEAL Incorporated
P.O. Box 60344
Washington, DC 20039

The Deadline for receipt of the advertisements and payments for the souvenir program booklet is September 12, 2022.

If you have any questions, please contact us at 1-800-711-78511 or [email protected].

Thank you in advance for your support,

cjg

Senior Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
How many eyes will hit the digital magazine? It’s hard to determine the ROI without information on impressions, views, or circulation.
Thanks for the question ... Based on previous year's virtual attendance, between 75-150 people are usually at the live event , and our organization has an overall membership of 600 people, nationwide, but mostly DMV ...

Hope that answers it, and you're right, is hard to quantify exactly how many eyes will see your product .. B1

The Honorable

Royal Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Thanks for the question ... Based on previous year's virtual attendance, between 75-150 people are usually at the live event , and our organization has an overall membership of 600 people, nationwide, but mostly DMV ...

Hope that answers it, and you're right, is hard to quantify exactly how many eyes will see your product .. B1
    So would it be fair to say that the # of eyes that would see the ad would be around 300 at maximum?

cjg

Senior Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    What are the demographics of the readers? I have a business that caters to Black people 18 -36 and I need to see if this is a fit.
    That's a good question ... Tbh , most of demographic is probably 40-50+ ... But those adults may be able to spread the word abt your business ..