ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I had to scratch my head on that one because I guarantee he wouldn't try to sing that song In an inner city......another mayosapien coward. NWA had something to say and they said it even in the belly of the beast....."Fuck Tha Police!!" There's the difference! ✊🏿💯
    Music Video Nwa GIF by Straight Outta Compton

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    I find it ironic that he's never written a song about mass shootings ( he was performing in Nevada when Stephen Paddock
    We See You GIF by Desus & Mero
    killed 58 and injured 800 at a coyntry music festival in 2017 )by white supremacist or insurrection riots by white supremacist but has time to write a song about protesters against police brutality......we see who he is.......a straight up coward.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    He's pandering to MAGA which makes him one. That said, its ingenious though from a music business point of view. I don't know anything about country music. I don't know how famous he was prior to the song but one thing for sure, his name is being mentioned within groups it wouldn't have before.

At some point it will come back and bite him in the ass. Kid Rock is doing very small venues. He won't be able to do capacity stadiums any more.

The most successful country stars people have heard off came off like good ol boys who liked everyone and were fair minded. More likely to stop a lynching than to encourage one. Whether it was true or not.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British