Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It's gonna happen in a major city one of these days. No way to protect them.

That north Carolina event was the test run

ART
    ART
    Flint, Baltimore, Jackson, Benton Harbor, Houston, and other Black cities with horrible tap water are being used for sinister experimentation purposes too.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
    Tither
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    It's gonna happen in a major city one of these days. No way to protect them.

That north Carolina event was the test run
    Tested in TX as well in 2021. Snow storm, hail storm & no power for two weeks in some areas. I know first hand, because I was there.

Rollie Forbes

Royal Sixer
    Super Moderator
    Down From Day 1
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    These domestic terrorists did that same bulls..t here in North Carolina a couple of months ago.

I'll give the blue eyed devil his due. When white people get pissed off, they don't host Twitter spaces or make YouTube videos. They take action. **I AM NOT ADVOCATING OR ENCOURAGING VIOLENCE, I AM ONLY STATING FACTS WHICH ARE BASED UPON HISTORICAL EVIDENCE** Anyway, when they're fed up, they storm government buildings, attack infrastructure, riot in Charlottesville, or have Tea Parties in Boston.
    They tear shit up. They spill blood. They make the people in power pay attention.
    We tweet, and wonder why nobody respects our muscle.
    At some point, we should start studying our enemy's playbook.

ART
    ART
    They're also allowed to and protected by the very system they go against and attack while Black people are not. Their Jan 6th Insurrection, their attempted kidnapping of the sitting governor of Michigan, their death rallies and death cults, their protests inside government buildings against COVID-19 lockdowns and regulations, and their constant public freakouts and terroristic attacks on the public are proof of that.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The FBI has been infiltrating these groups for years. A guy I worked with once, left that job and became an LA deputy sheriff. One of his coworkers took the FBI test and is part of the FBI. He works with a unit that investigates domestic extremists and he said the guy said some of the people, their views and what they plan if it got out would galvanize all blacks. There would be no ignoring it.

This from the article:

The alleged plot was first flagged in June after an FBI informant claimed to have been contacted by Russell, who wanted "to attack electrical substations and has provided guidance on how to cause maximum damage," according to the criminal complaint filed against the pair.

They have informants, infiltrators, etc. The government is at the point even if they can't hide it anymore and have labeled these guys the biggest domestic threat. Even the Trump white house admitted that.

One of the worst things that Obama didn't do was direct the FBI to follow up on the 2006 report showing white supremacy groups have infiltrated police departments all over the country. He didn't need Congress to do it. He could have given the directive quietly so there was no political backlash and the fact he knew about it and didn't do anything was one of the worst acts against black people while he was in office. It was something he could have done easily and didn't.
    Anyway, I mentioned this on another thread months ago, but a many of the missing black kids are white supremacy groups kidnapping them and doing stuff that are inhumane. Again, this guy said the FBI knows this and they keep it quiet AF because if black people knew that 1000s of black kids especially black girls missing are the result of white individuals or groups, we'd be up in arms and united. This info is kept quiet as hell.

"According to the latest figures from the FBI's National Crime Information Center database, over half a million people were reported missing in 2021. Of those missing, more than 350,000 were children and from those cases more than 70,000 were Black girls."

Local law enforcement doesn't give a f*ck when black kids or women are missing. They d@mn sure don't care about black men. There are 100s of homeless black men that are taken off somewhere and all kinds of torture and ritualistic stuff is done to them and because they are homeless they go unknown.

The problem is us as a community not galvanizing. My friend and his wife makes sure their kids are known whereabouts 24/7. He homeschooled them for a while and they have codes in case any adult comes up to them saying their parents said to get them.

But I digress. These groups proactively look for ways to hurt us. They want to start a race war. So they are being proactive and trying to provoke black folks into fighting one arbitrarily. During Katrina white groups were shooting blacks left and right and trying to say they were looters. Justifying it.

Black folks deep down know this but the masses are in denial. Its easier for the masses of black people to not think about it and hope their negro card isn't pulled. It's especially capricious for black men to think like that since we are the protectors of our community. That saddens me most of all.

ART
    ART
    They are not just plotting against us, they are now practicing and carrying out genocide of Black people.

Revolution_2

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA
    The FBI has been infiltrating these groups for years. A guy I worked with once, left that job and became an LA deputy sheriff. One of his coworkers took the FBI test and is part of the FBI. He works with a unit that investigates domestic extremists and he said the guy said some of the people, their views and what they plan if it got out would galvanize all blacks. There would be no ignoring it.

This from the article:

The alleged plot was first flagged in June after an FBI informant claimed to have been contacted by Russell, who wanted "to attack electrical substations and has provided guidance on how to cause maximum damage," according to the criminal complaint filed against the pair.

They have informants, infiltrators, etc. The government is at the point even if they can't hide it anymore and have labeled these guys the biggest domestic threat. Even the Trump white house admitted that.

One of the worst things that Obama didn't do was direct the FBI to follow up on the 2006 report showing white supremacy groups have infiltrated police departments all over the country. He didn't need Congress to do it. He could have given the directive quietly so there was no political backlash and the fact he knew about it and didn't do anything was one of the worst acts against black people while he was in office. It was something he could have done easily and didn't.
    Anyway, I mentioned this on another thread months ago, but a many of the missing black kids are white supremacy groups kidnapping them and doing stuff that are inhumane. Again, this guy said the FBI knows this and they keep it quiet AF because if black people knew that 1000s of black kids especially black girls missing are the result of white individuals or groups, we'd be up in arms and united. This info is kept quiet as hell.

"According to the latest figures from the FBI's National Crime Information Center database, over half a million people were reported missing in 2021. Of those missing, more than 350,000 were children and from those cases more than 70,000 were Black girls."

Local law enforcement doesn't give a f*ck when black kids or women are missing. They d@mn sure don't care about black men. There are 100s of homeless black men that are taken off somewhere and all kinds of torture and ritualistic stuff is done to them and because they are homeless they go unknown.

The problem is us as a community not galvanizing. My friend and his wife makes sure their kids are known whereabouts 24/7. He homeschooled them for a while and they have codes in case any adult comes up to them saying their parents said to get them.

But I digress. These groups proactively look for ways to hurt us. They want to start a race war. So they are being proactive and trying to provoke black folks into fighting one arbitrarily. During Katrina white groups were shooting blacks left and right and trying to say they were looters. Justifying it.

Black folks deep down know this but the masses are in denial. Its easier for the masses of black people to not think about it and hope their negro card isn't pulled. It's especially capricious for black men to think like that since we are the protectors of our community. That saddens me most of all.
    My goodness, they took joy in shooting and killing us! They've been doing this since they arrived on this land and prior. It's not just so called whites because De Soto was a ruthless POS. Our people are just to be for entertainment and labor and nothing more. Beasts of burden as they would say. It's in their nature but their ultimate target is us.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    We have to understand that these attacks are coordinated from inside and out just like the Buffalo massacre we never heard about who the fbi agent and cop the shooter was talking to🤔🧐 they sure didn't prevent that from happening!!! Just be aware that these "agencies" are as infiltrated as these so called gangs....! They keep saying these are "random attacks" when it's obviously a pattern. Stop the BS!!!

zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Timothy McVeigh wrote and directed these neo-Nazi groups to sabotage power stations to start civil unrest. I keep saying this, but only because it’s true, we need to meet up and strategize how to handle this stuff in our cities, areas, neighborhoods. Find ways to protect one another, like other groups would.
    I still want to read that book about the Jewish intelligence group; we need that too to get ahead of things. Most of the time “ the word on the street” is true. Instead of waiting for the police to pay attention we should find a way to verify and take action ourselves.

ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Timothy McVeigh wrote and directed these neo-Nazi groups to sabotage power stations to start civil unrest. I keep saying this, but only because it’s true, we need to meet up and strategize how to handle this stuff in our cities, areas, neighborhoods. Find ways to protect one another, like other groups would.
    I still want to read that book about the Jewish intelligence group; we need that too to get ahead of things. Most of the time “ the word on the street” is true. Instead of waiting for the police to pay attention we should find a way to verify and take action ourselves.
    The question is are we willing to do what needs to be done as a group.......?