Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
I think the New Black Media or whatever you want to call all of our voices talking about the same thing: Black empowerment, reparations, using not voting as a power move is waaaaaay bigger than we think.

We are very, very far from achieving goals, but we are closer than we think. Or at the very least growing and more powerful than ever. We collectively are a noticeable and visible threat to the Democrats, government and the Republicans are looking it all from the sidelines and are very, very wary. I believe this to my core.

Dems are the most scared because of the repercussions. Just as scared? Black politicians. They are scared sh*tless. Clyburn is arguably the most powerful black person in America (him or Clarence Thomas). He's the Democratic majority whip. Only Pelosi is more powerful in the Congress. He got challenged. That's HUGE. Blacks who are against our agenda are very, very scared. Before any movement can grow and show power, it has to clean up its house internally. That is happening. Joy Reid, and other black pundits on major media have no numbers. Nobody black is watching them. They expected blacks to be their base and then get white liberals, but its obvious they don't get love from the grass roots.

If the Reparations this weekend pops off with numbers, its huge symbolically.

InsaneOptimist

Senior Sixer
Tither
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I think the New Black Media or whatever you want to call all of our voices talking about the same thing: Black empowerment, reparations, using not voting as a power move is waaaaaay bigger than we think.

We are very, very far from achieving goals, but we are closer than we think. Or at the very least growing and more powerful than ever. We collectively are a noticeable and visible threat to the Democrats, government and the Republicans are looking it all from the sidelines and are very, very wary. I believe this to my core.

Dems are the most scared because of the repercussions. Just as scared? Black politicians. They are scared sh*tless. Clyburn is arguably the most powerful black person in America (him or Clarence Thomas). He's the Democratic majority whip. Only Pelosi is more powerful in the Congress. He got challenged. That's HUGE. Blacks who are against our agenda are very, very scared. Before any movement can grow and show power, it has to clean up its house internally. That is happening. Joy Reid, and other black pundits on major media have no numbers. Nobody black is watching them. They expected blacks to be their base and then get white liberals, but its obvious they don't get love from the grass roots.

If the Reparations this weekend pops off with numbers, its huge symbolically.
Yes to all of the above & more. This is why it’s so important to share Rally info across multiple platforms .

Terrymist

Master Sixer
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British

We are very, very far from achieving goals, but we are closer than we think. Or at the very least growing and more powerful than ever.
    It hasnt gone unnoticed on this side of the pond. It is gaining traction, and bringing into sharper focus on what we need to focus on.
    This is why it’s so important to share Rally info across multiple platforms .
    Exactly.