Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
Is our judiciary system even working or it's just part of a big conspiracy to keep power to a certain class of people or for totally supremacy of the ruling class. Justice no longer means anything , they just go ahead to implement whatever their perverted minds tell them to do not regarding the lives of the people involved

Heatice

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
Seriously, there's nothing that they would do now that's gonna come as a surprise to me because they have simply done it all. When they don't even give damn about us being killed like games in the forest while we are human beings living and breathing the same air as they do, why do I have to be surprised with anything they do now?

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Is our judiciary system even working or it's just part of a big conspiracy to keep power to a certain class of people or for totally supremacy of the ruling class. Justice no longer means anything , they just go ahead to implement whatever their perverted minds tell them to do not regarding the lives of the people involved
The way it's always been! All these mass shootings are done by them, but the implementing of the so called NEW GUN LAWS will be executed for us & that's why IDGAF about their so called laws or certificates of proof! Bring the B.S. & receive what you've should've been getting all along, COME GET SOME! 💯

MarleyK20

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Nothing to see here. The invisible code is now the formalized, legal code. They set the stage for mass enslavement, involuntary servitude via jails and prisons, and mass murder by the militias (those on the payroll and those in the hills) to wipe us out. Any Black person still sitting around talking about they don't believe in owning protection is a sitting duck. This nation will never change. It will fall, and we need to be ready for all that comes with chaos. A purge is on the horizon, and we are the #1 targets, predominantly heterosexual Black men and boys. This next go round though, Black women will be the targets and threats to the system. It's already happening with the trans-movement. The plan is to dismantle all progress to pre Civil Rights Era where I'm Yt and I Said So Was The Law.

TeeGee

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Africa
The way it's always been! All these mass shootings are done by them, but the implementing of the so called NEW GUN LAWS will be executed for us & that's why IDGAF about their so called laws or certificates of proof! Bring the B.S. & receive what you've should've been getting all along, COME GET SOME! 💯
I feel there isn't gonna be a time when we can boast of equal rights here in the US, that's why we the black should take proper advantage of this new gun laws and arm themselves so they can fight back atleast when faced with a threat from all this misinformed racist miscreants.

GwynShivers

Royal Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
I feel there isn't gonna be a time when we can boast of equal rights here in the US, that's why we the black should take proper advantage of this new gun laws and arm themselves so they can fight back atleast when faced with a threat from all this misinformed racist miscreants.
I've ALWAYS been WAR READY! 💯

Heatice

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
I agree. We need to start getting mentally used to protecting ourselves and our homes. I realize after talking to some Black folks buying a gun is on their radar, but the thought of using it makes them uncomfortable. We need to stop tht.
This is the only way to go about our survival right now with the system in power because they don't see us as being worthy of being alive. They never gave us life but they are determined to see us all to the afterlife. If we don't protect ourselves, we are at our own loss.

Heatice

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
Get yourself a gun. If you don't have a home, work on buying one. I feel like if things really get wild, we are going to want to be in our own spaces away from other people and armed.
Seriously, this is something that needs to be articulated very well for all of us out there because our own survival at jeopardy and it's in our hands now to decide how long we get to live by protecting ourselves because these guys don't care if we all die.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Seriously, this is something that needs to be articulated very well for all of us out there because our own survival at jeopardy and it's in our hands now to decide how long we get to live by protecting ourselves because these guys don't care if we all die.
    The government, no matter which side or which color, they have their own interests at heart. The FBI, the CIA, the IRS, the CDC... All of them work for these people too. The police work for the state. We have no protection on our sides.