The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

New technology has Google sweating 🥵

A.B.

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
This new tech is blowing me away. It's called ChatGPT! There's so many ways to use it! Ask it a question and it gives you some of the best answers I've seen from A.I.. Check it out I'm sure you can use it for blog posts, websites, courses, any kind of content and best of all it's free to use right now. Hurry before they start charging for this awesome software!

https//:chat.openai.com

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Site is currently at full capacity.cmblankstare

Imagine becoming a multi-thousandaire or even a millionaire having something like that wright code for an app or site that becomes hugely popular and useful.
    Season 2 Money GIF by The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    This new tech is blowing me away. It's called ChatGPT! There's so many ways to use it! Ask it a question and it gives you some of the best answers I've seen from A.I.. Check it out I'm sure you can use it for blog posts, websites, courses, any kind of content and best of all it's free to use right now. Hurry before they start charging for this awesome software!

https//:chat.openai.com
    Why is it scaring google?

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Why is it scaring google?
    Opps I read your question wrong at first but heres a quote from a article by the new york post.

"It’s the little engine that could … bring down Google and perhaps the human race.

A tech company has developed a state-of-the-art AI chatbot so sophisticated that it could render search engines — not to mention countless jobs — obsolete."

ShermX69X

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Why are we supporting AI? It isn’t our friend at all.
    My thinking is that if I can learn and use my enemies technology against them I will. I'm not supporting it. We need to not fall behind and we need to have the younger generations get interested in more tech fields.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    There are always advancements, a 'better mousetrap'. The strategy Microsoft, Google and the huge tech firms have done to combat something better is the same thing the oil industry did: buy them out.

For decades when ever someone or some company has been on the cusp of developing anything to challenge oil, they simply bought them very early and then squashed it.

Microsoft, Facebook and Google have been doing that for a few decades now. Whatsapp, and others were bought out so as not to replace them. The strategy works but is not good for society because it squashes innovation to a large extent.

This strategy has worked for the oil industry for decades so they think it will work for them. We'll see.

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Just tried it too, says you need an account. Made one, but it requires a phone number as well. Nah thanks, maybe I'll try doing it later, but I'm unsure about giving my number.

Anyway if anyone did mess around with it, any good convos come from it? I'd like to see how good AI has come.

Of course though, I do worry about what people are going to use AI for. I can see them abusing AI a lot to make content.