Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

New Yorkers Are Warned To Stay Away From Grey Market Weed!

Hell Johnson

Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Several organizations have gone around to the "illegal weed shops" undercover to get some of their smoke for testing. Every single sample tested for mold,pesticides,& other contaminates. It's believed that this bad pot is coming from California illegal grows & shipped to New York for sale in these "illegal shops". These organizations are linked to the Office of Cannabis Management in New York. They want people to stop buying from street vendors & to get folks into government propped up shops. Using the contaminated weed as a reason to get bodies into their establishments would work if their weed wasn't contaminated as well. In fact,there's currently no cap on contaminates in New York Cannabis. Check this out. NY just loosened its marijuana testing requirements in a big way

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Does anyone notice how addicted a lot of cheap weed smokers act with much of the cheap weed out there? They even have weed withdrawals. Many of them never seem calm and relaxed but almost always angry, irritable, stressed, and stagnant.
    I’m not sure. I haven’t hung out with weed heads in years. At least weedheads that I knew about.

Princess El-Bey

Senior Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Several organizations have gone around to the "illegal weed shops" undercover to get some of their smoke for testing. Every single sample tested for mold,pesticides,& other contaminates. It's believed that this bad pot is coming from California illegal grows & shipped to New York for sale in these "illegal shops". These organizations are linked to the Office of Cannabis Management in New York. They want people to stop buying from street vendors & to get folks into government propped up shops. Using the contaminated weed as a reason to get bodies into their establishments would work if their weed wasn't contaminated as well. In fact,there's currently no cap on contaminates in New York Cannabis. Check this out. NY just loosened its marijuana testing requirements in a big way

bwdisgustededdiemurphyfear

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I’m not sure. I haven’t hung out with weed heads in years. At least weedheads that I knew about.
    Weed is supposed to make you happy and hungry, not depressed and unbothered with no real change in appetite. What happened to the old supply? It seems more people are getting the bad supply of weed that is being laced and tainted with all kinds of stuff.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

This is why we grow our own and only take from trusted tested growers. Michigan has let EVERY race apply for a pot license but black ppl. They are always moving the GD goal post. So we got into the Parapheernalia business.