Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
"So y'all wanna keep recording cops doing our jobs?! Well we'll show you. Now we're gonna put cameras in your faces and record y'all living y'alls lives and use our deeply flawed facial recognition technology to have y'all arrested and charged for crimes y'all never convicted. HA! How bout that?"

NYPD Caught Filming Concert Goers After Drake Concert, Citizens Feel It's For Facial Recognition

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    "So y'all wanna keep recording cops doing our jobs?! Well we'll show you. Now we're gonna put cameras in your faces and record y'all living y'alls lives and use our deeply flawed facial recognition technology to have y'all arrested and charged for crimes y'all never convicted. HA! How bout that?"

NYPD Caught Filming Concert Goers After Drake Concert, Citizens Feel It's For Facial Recognition
    Yeah I knew what they are up to. Black Family? They are entering your faces to their A.I. (Always Incorrect) database. Make the bastards work for it, mask TF cup and the sight of them. That 1984 wasn't BS its here. #PhuckSkyNet

ART
    ART
    Fun fact: The NYPD actually has public databases of officers too.

People are recording and identifying these thugs with badges thanks to public cooperation and information that is required to be public.

I see why the NYPD gang of thugs are mad and blue in the face. They're doing everything they can to get back at the public (particularly and especially Black people as a whole).

There needs to be lawsuits against AI developers and police departments for spearheading and abetting this anti-Black racist tech BS.
    ART
    ART
    People should've never stopped wearing masks. This is the best time to be wearing masks, especially since the COVID-19 pandemic never truly went away.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It makes me wonder if Apple, with their iPhone and their facial recognition and fingerprinting software, is sending everyone's (especially Black people's) data to the Feds and police depts just like Facebook / IG / WhatApp has been doing. Nevermind Chinese-owned Tiktok and Elon Musk-owned Twitter spying and getting data from us for their own reasons.

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    It makes me wonder if Apple, with their iPhone and their facial recognition and fingerprinting software, is sending everyone's (especially Black people's) data to the Feds and police depts just like Facebook / IG / WhatApp has been doing. Nevermind Chinese-owned Tiktok and Elon Musk-owned Twitter spying and getting data from us for their own reasons.
    Oh yea they are in bed with the feds just like FB. And they listen in on ALL these devices.