Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
👑🔥😭 walk with your head high amongst the ancestors 👑Ajike “AJ” Owens

🌺💜🌺💜🌺💜🌺💜🌺💜🌺

It sad that so many of my friends and family members claim to BE WOKE but are dead asleep ZOMBIES
because they STILL think that these yTpeople are there neighbors in the BIBLICAL sense....
It can clearly be shown that this is a diverse community Ajike was residing in, such as mine often my neighbors try to smile up in my face but I'm quick to let my 9-year-old son know they are not your friends they will take your life if you kick your soccer ball over one of their plants....
It has come to be a complete FACT that the WHITE American values POSSESSIONS & PROPERTY/TERRITORY more so than a human life. THEY DO HAVE PLENTY OF SIGNS THAT SAY TRESPASSERS WILL BE SHOT... This is how she remained free on the stand your ground law... 😕 Sad AF ........ And sadly any Black-political representation in Florida will only attempt to pacify the outrage of the black community and justify the homicide of this mother in front of her son..... And they do so as if they're under personal threat or harm..

D

Deleted member 231

That's what it really comes down to.. Too many of us acting like its 1996. In Florida of all places. I'm just sad no Black male wasn't around to handle that on the front or back end. I just read an article on NYPOSt and the ofay's are being particularly nasty in the comment section. If I had the time I would get an account and start trolling them back on all the sick shit they do to each other. Because you know there are plenty of articles where they could get clowned. ANd I don't care how messed up the situation is. THat's why when one of them die I'm first relieved its not one of us then I feel a lil perverse joy that its one of theirs. IF this is the game we playing, its either us or them. But this makes me sad though. I hate that we so comfortable around these folks

ART

Royal Sixer
Community Host
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
😕 Sad AF ........ And sadly any Black-political representation in Florida will only attempt to pacify the outrage of the black community and justify the homicide of this mother in front of her son..... And they do so as if they're under personal threat or harm..

It's exactly like how NYC Mayor Eric Adams and NY Governor Kathy Hochul went on national TV and justified the brutal murder of Jordan Neely (who was murdered and choked to death for 15 minutes by Daniel Penny).