The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Official Black Wall Street

cjg

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Definitely Bro!

It's a great feeling to know that you are positively contributing to your own community's economic ecosystem, not playing into the '6 hr syndrome' , and putting the Kwanza principles into practice (Ujamaa - Cooperative Economics - I know that day is not as popular to some in these times when people rejecting their African-ness, but really the principles are sound and serious tools that can be used as we move towards liberation. If not, what other principles are we going to use?) ...

... black people money changes hands in our community an embarrassing 6 hrs ...

.. I've always said that bc certain groups know that we haven't supported each other in the past, they view us as exploitable .. they intentionally look to our community as their customers, coming from a place of disrespect towards us ... The economic unity is real power, vs the potential empowering 'oh, black ppl have 1.x trillion in spending power' (All that money , given away to build their community instead of ours - yikes 😳 )

We have a road to travel as a people .. I must confess, I believe it's getting more difficult, as some/ most of our people are 'Addicted to White' , without even realizing it ..

Well get there though ...

Last edited:

cjg

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
An easy way to buy black, have your money deposited in a black bank (BoB #1) ..

Then, if you want, continue the process at a black owned cellular phone service provider (figgers.com) ...

Find your favorite black owned restaurant to eat at (or buy some groceries of products from a black owned food manufacturer - golegendary.com for Vegetarian Burgers come to mind ) ...

More in the blklist ..

Don't forget to upload your purchases at myblackreceipt.com ... The founder started the campaign some years ago to estimate a sample of how much the Black dollar is staying in the community ...

I'm all for economic unity ... The key to liberation, in my opinion ... Until we mess up a white man's money' , well continue to be on the begging end ...

They need us, not the other way around!

Last edited: