The Streets

Leave your "boujeeness" at the door. Celeb gossip and other debauchery goes down here.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Our Ad That Ran On The Black Authority And Will Be On Tariq Nasheed’s Show Next Week

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    That's not a surprise since Tariq's channel appears to be a mixed group of people whereas Jason's channel is mostly Black folks.
    Also Tariq runs all the ads in the beginning so frequent listeners can skip them by not starting the broadcast until 5 minutes after start time. The Black Authority plays ads in the middle of the program so if you’re listening live you CANNOT skip the ads.

D

Deleted member 1946

Also Tariq runs all the ads in the beginning so frequent listeners can skip them by not starting the broadcast until 5 minutes after start time. The Black Authority plays ads in the middle of the program so if you’re listening live you CANNOT skip the ads.
    Another good point. I wonder why Tariq doesn't change that up. Jason does it maybe 30 minutes into the broadcast. When the notifications go out, sometimes people do not get them until maybe a few minutes after and missed the Tariq's commercials.

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Another good point. I wonder why Tariq doesn't change that up. Jason does it maybe 30 minutes into the broadcast. When the notifications go out, sometimes people do not get them until maybe a few minutes after and missed the Tariq's commercials.
    That’s question with an extremely simple answer.

ArYkathaGOAT

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Tell me what you think!

Adjacent to the topic as usual.... Here in 2023 as I invite my peers and associates to join this platform they kind of brushed me off like a Jehovah witness but yet they love to grab about trying to "integrate" with the dominant society... I'm also finding a lot of people want to keep their black first conversations hush hush under the table.... ... .... IDK 😐 ... ... ... And a lot of my friends that are Florida entrepreneurs are mocking me and saying that they are indeed green first 😭

The Haze Of Our Lives

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Our favorite one is the 2 sisters are seated and talking at a table and Jay pops out from Outta nowhere in between them. Then Jay asked the one on his right “Is that your phone?” Yes she says. Jay: That is humongous!!! 🤣😂🤣😂