Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
So I got to thinking about this recently after I believe it was a vice video I watched. I forget. But in it they show how people in China are living in cages and or really tiny rooms with a bunch of other people.

I guess the cost of living is very high in China and people have been having to live in small spaces. And even they're paying a lot for just that.

Anyway, I think eventually this will happen to other countries, including the US. The amount of people born into this world seems to keep going up and up, and eventually the US will get to the same point one day. I don't think it'll be in our lifetime or our kids lifetime, but it will eventually happen. Slowly of course like how it is now.

What do you think about this? Is overpopulation going to be a real problem worldwide?

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
So I got to thinking about this recently after I believe it was a vice video I watched. I forget. But in it they show how people in China are living in cages and or really tiny rooms with a bunch of other people.

I guess the cost of living is very high in China and people have been having to live in small spaces. And even they're paying a lot for just that.

Anyway, I think eventually this will happen to other countries, including the US. The amount of people born into this world seems to keep going up and up, and eventually the US will get to the same point one day. I don't think it'll be in our lifetime or our kids lifetime, but it will eventually happen. Slowly of course like how it is now.

What do you think about this? Is overpopulation going to be a real problem worldwide?
It's the opposite. China has a major birth issue which, in my opinion, is the reason why you'll find more & more Asian-Africans being born in this era. There's a booming Asian-African orphan population in Africa going on right now. You'll be hearing about them chirren in 15 years.
The US or basically the West and some parts of Asian countries are having issues with birth rates. The only country's not going through birth rate decreases regardless of civil war or famine is India & Africa.
Another opinion of mine. Due to white women's birth rate decline is why abortion laws are being overturned, and immigration from countries with “white” as the race has increased.
China is royally screwed. The West is right behind them. No one has enough males needed to go to war. If America goes to war, best, believe they'll be sending all African diaspora and indigenous folks to the front lines

JerriBun

Master Sixer
Super Moderator
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Female
Race
Black
Origin
USA
There's plenty of space on the planet for everyone. We have a problem with people limiting access to that space and resources that people need to thrive.

A lot of countries are actually having fertility issues and low birth rates. China was in the news last year for restricting abortions, going to a 3 child limit and encouraging young men to be more masculine. They know what's coming.

1663312504470.png
1663312668033.png

So, I don't think we're going to have an overpopulation problem. Will most likely be the complete opposite.