zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
View: https://youtu.be/DF_nOx1twYw

It's a shame that black people can't even move into good areas without harassment!

Luckily these weren't hyper aggressive cops.

Just a tip. Don't ever open your door. If you do and the cop sticks their foot in the door your stuck with no way to kick them out.

If you attempt to close the door with their foot there they will say it's assault and arrest you and just search your house secondary to that arrest.
Let them talk to you through the door. If they had a warrant or could get one they would do so and just kick the door down.

If they are standing outside talking and asking you to open the door then don't do it. They can hear you through the door and talk perfectly fine.

No matter what they say or how much they try to intimidate you don't open the door.

If they say they have a warrant ask then to hold it up to the peep hole and you'll open the door. If they don't show it then the door stays closed.

My house is gated all the way around. They can only walk to the front door.
If they even open the back gate it becomes an illegal search and I can sue.

Another tip I'd advise is when buying a house talk to the neighbors if you can. Get to know the area to rule out severe racism.

The second house I purchased ended up being in a very racist area. Luckily I sold it and got out of that area.

When I bought my third and the one I'm in I was able to chat with all my neighbors ahead of the purchase. Three of them were fellow veterans. The other was an older guy close to retirement. The last. There were 3 black families on the street. They all told me everyone was cool and gave them no issues.

Know your rights. Know where you are going to live.

Unfortunately for black people these few things are a matter of life and death.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Audio/Video cameras. If you move into a white area or any area but especially white areas, I would have all angles of my home on camera, hidden if possible and the front door, audio/visual recording.
Inside my home motion detector cameras if they bust in or even a criminal. If you know everything is being recorded and the cops don't, you let them play themselves. Let them violate all kinds of constitutional rights, etc.

Then later on sue their asses off. You let them falsify a police report. That will get them minimally suspended. If they falsely arrest you, its the bag. You can sue the city as well.

I would also have a body camera if I'm headed to Wal-Mart and other spaces white folks trip. Catch that Karen lying on your ass. 100% you need one in your car as well and that is audio/visual and definitely hidden. You don't want that cop to see it when he comes over and plays himself. Also, that redneck trying to eff with you accusing you of cutting him off.

If possible record EVERY encounter with them.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    We need to move together in our neighborhoods.
    I said this a while ago. Find an area that has a very small population and build it up. We won't have to worry about crime or anything. We make our own foundation and keep people who want to start shit out. We make sure there is a sheriff as well cause by law, they get voted in by the people of the community. We can start our own areas away from cities. Get into farming. Run our own businesses. It will be like it was before the Democrats ruined our black-based economy.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Audio/Video cameras. If you move into a white area or any area but especially white areas, I would have all angles of my home on camera, hidden if possible and the front door, audio/visual recording.
    Inside my home motion detector cameras if they bust in or even a criminal. If you know everything is being recorded and the cops don't, you let them play themselves. Let them violate all kinds of constitutional rights, etc.

Then later on sue their asses off. You let them falsify a police report. That will get them minimally suspended. If they falsely arrest you, its the bag. You can sue the city as well.

I would also have a body camera if I'm headed to Wal-Mart and other spaces white folks trip. Catch that Karen lying on your ass. 100% you need one in your car as well and that is audio/visual and definitely hidden. You don't want that cop to see it when he comes over and plays himself. Also, that redneck trying to eff with you accusing you of cutting him off.

If possible record EVERY encounter with them.
    I agree with that.
    I don't ever argue with them. If they are going to violate my rights then I just explain that they are doing that. Let them do it. Ensure it's recorded and sue.

You won't win an argument with a police on the scene. You can't reason with them. If they are racist they aren't even listening to you. They can assault you and know it's going to get backed up.

You win by saving it all for court!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I said this a while ago. Find an area that has a very small population and build it up. We won't have to worry about crime or anything. We make our own foundation and keep people who want to start shit out. We make sure there is a sheriff as well cause by law, they get voted in by the people of the community. We can start our own areas away from cities. Get into farming. Run our own businesses. It will be like it was before the Democrats ruined our black-based economy.
    I have seen stuff on this one YouTube channel about specifically black communities that were more affluent. They would be 60% or more black.

I wish there was something like that here in my area. It's very mixed here. Neighborhoods have a bit of everyone.

The only place I have had issues with racism was when I bought a property outside of the city.

I'll see if I can find the video about the black communities and post it.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I have seen stuff on this one YouTube channel about specifically black communities that were more affluent. They would be 60% or more black.

I wish there was something like that here in my area. It's very mixed here. Neighborhoods have a bit of everyone.

The only place I have had issues with racism was when I bought a property outside of the city.

I'll see if I can find the video about the black communities and post it.
    The only areas I know of that are more than 50% black are riddled with gang violence and poverty.

Now imagine we had an area that was more than 50% black but we weeded out that gang-banger nonsense, kept drugs off our streets, and we were in control of the cops... But we all know the white supremcisists at the top can't have that. They can't have us gaining prosperity, community, family, and interlinked moral values.

tony.arzu

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The only areas I know of that are more than 50% black are riddled with gang violence and poverty.

Now imagine we had an area that was more than 50% black but we weeded out that gang-banger nonsense, kept drugs off our streets, and we were in control of the cops... But we all know the white supremcisists at the top can't have that. They can't have us gaining prosperity, community, family, and interlinked moral values.