Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know if you heard this but PayPal was making bold moves and got busted on it.

They were going to start fining people who use their service for "hate speech" and "misinformation", among other things.

They were planning on dishing out $2,500 FINES! Like straight taking money from your account if they consider anything, you are saying or doing online to be against what they want. They quickly walked it back and took a 5% hit in stocks. Imagine if no one was paying attention and they pushed this through... This is a slippery slope man. Once they find a way to control our money, our access to money, how we spend that money, and who gets to actually make use of their money... It is game over.

This is what the people at the top want. They want to control EVERYTHING we do and they are disguising it as some sort of virtuous thing. I and buying what they are selling!

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I don't know if you heard this but PayPal was making bold moves and got busted on it.

They were going to start fining people who use their service for "hate speech" and "misinformation", among other things.

They were planning on dishing out $2,500 FINES! Like straight taking money from your account if they consider anything, you are saying or doing online to be against what they want. They quickly walked it back and took a 5% hit in stocks. Imagine if no one was paying attention and they pushed this through... This is a slippery slope man. Once they find a way to control our money, our access to money, how we spend that money, and who gets to actually make use of their money... It is game over.

This is what the people at the top want. They want to control EVERYTHING we do and they are disguising it as some sort of virtuous thing. I and buying what they are selling!
    And you know they're mainly going to target B1 / pro-Black people who "violate rules" while targeting maybe a handful of extremist Trumpers just for optics as to not appear biased. The co-founder and co-owner of PayPal is a miserable, evil, white LGBT, gay guy billionaire Trumper named Peter Thiel. And I only call this wealthy roach creature miserable because he's still angry that he can't be immortal.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UmzbBa-nsTM

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    And you know they're mainly going to target B1 / pro-Black people who "violate rules" while targeting maybe a handful of extremist Trumpers just for optics as to not appear biased. The co-founder and co-owner of PayPal is a miserable, evil, white LGBT, gay guy billionaire Trumper named Peter Thiel. And I only call this wealthy roach creature miserable because he's still angry that he can't be immortal.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UmzbBa-nsTM
    I heard about Peter. It seems like the original 4 who founded Confinity (PayPal) ended up with some disagreements. I think that we need to watch out for anyone who supports the current issues and runs a business.

People often ask if you owned a bank at the time, would you keep Hitler from banking... But what they don't realize is Hitler had already taken over the banks in Germany and had his people at high levels. Everything happening right now is with the intent to strip us of our rights. They have their people running the major companies, banks, etc. so they all go along with the direction they wish to force us. Soon enough, we will be getting banned from banking for simply wearing the wrong shirt!