ZxBro

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin

Peckerwood gang member busted I'm wondering will RICO laws be used agaithose who helped him or is that only for Rappers🤔

Jul. 28—FBI agents who this week raided the Reseda home and RV of an alleged White supremacist found hundreds of rounds of ammunition, gun-manufacturing equipment and a possible makeshift bomb, according to court records released Friday, July 28.

Officials said 34-year-old Ryan Scott Bradford was arrested Thursday, July 27 after agents went to his home just south of the intersection of White Oak Avenue and Saticoy Street.

D

Deleted member 1946

Peckerwood gang member busted I'm wondering will RICO laws be used agaithose who helped him or is that only for Rappers🤔

Jul. 28—FBI agents who this week raided the Reseda home and RV of an alleged White supremacist found hundreds of rounds of ammunition, gun-manufacturing equipment and a possible makeshift bomb, according to court records released Friday, July 28.

Officials said 34-year-old Ryan Scott Bradford was arrested Thursday, July 27 after agents went to his home just south of the intersection of White Oak Avenue and Saticoy Street.
    Good point. I'm white and I say so. This will be interesting. Let's see if he gets a slap on the wrist.