The Thunderdome

Everything about your favorite sports and teams.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

People Got Sick From Swimming In That Dirty Paris Water!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ya'll, they had these people swimming in doo doo water.

There were protests like last year after the people kept asking the government to clean it out and they finally said they would but only because of the Olympics. People got mad and started pissing and taking dumps in the water while they were trying to clean it so it never got cleaned out.

wendywilliamsconcerned

JerriBun

Master Sixer
    Super Moderator
    App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm waiting on future news articles stating a bunch of athletes, etc got sick from swimming in that river. It rained so much during and after the Opening Ceremony. So much rain they had to push back the triathlon because of bacteria levels. There is no way they cleaned the river up that quickly. I call BS.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm waiting on future news articles stating a bunch of athletes, etc got sick from swimming in that river. It rained so much during and after the Opening Ceremony. So much rain they had to push back the triathlon because of bacteria levels. There is no way they cleaned the river up that quickly. I call BS.
    Agree. They would not want to take some of their money to clean it up. They would have had to put some kind of great bacteria killing agent in the water to get rid of the problem in a short time. Otherwise, those bacteria would still be there and harming innocent athletes.

educatedman23

Sixer
    Community Host
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Ya'll, they had these people swimming in doo doo water.

There were protests like last year after the people kept asking the government to clean it out and they finally said they would but only because of the Olympics. People got mad and started pissing and taking dumps in the water while they were trying to clean it so it never got cleaned out.

wendywilliamsconcerned
    Paris will still be one of the most traveled to places even with this news. I wonder what they will do when a huge number of folks have the same symptoms. Or will the news die down since the athletes came from different countries?