Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    We are getting REALLY tired of these GD #Tethers. This pointy carrot Nosa hobby Bobbi needs to be deported AFTER breaking his jaw and both arms and legs.

He's a punk he wouldn't do all that tough talk in front of a guy.

Keke Petty

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    He's a punk he wouldn't do all that tough talk in front of a guy.
    I hate these mfers. We all know they get special privileges with business grants. All you gotta do is look at the website for grants and type in “immigrant”. This isn’t just a race issue. This is a national issue and these tethers aren’t understanding that the Born-Americans are tired of hearing them brag. Y’all think we’re the only ones who hear this crap?!

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    Anytime I hear about them, it is never anything good.

I am just tired of people like these dudes having platforms. They just keep pushing their nonsense and people keep eating it up. They act like all black people are the same and then stick their necks out for immigrants like they are better. So tired of this bull.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    What he doesn't tell you is the visa process. Do you guys realize just how hard it is to get a visa to come to America. Even a tourist visa from some countries is hard to get.

Anyway, it's a long arduous process. One of the things they do is check your background thoroughly. If you are part of any political groups, etc, its a red flag. They have an interview process. It's in your best interest to act as coonish as possible. In other words they screen for coons. Or at the very least they screen for people who will not make waves.

Lastly, you can't get a visa to America unless you can prove you can sustain yourself financially. Many times you have a sponsor. A family member already in America who says you can stay with them and they will provide for you until you can make it on your own.

If not, the other ways are you have a company or a job waiting for you. Or you have a special skill that is in demand (computer engineering, nursing), or you simply have the cash. Several years ago I dated a British-Persian chick while in another country who said her uncle is a millionaire in America, self made millionaire. He did it trading stocks. I was like dang, but I found after she said more about him, that he came to America with a few hundred thousand dollars. With that kind of start, its not as hard to make it.

There is a reason why the people who are poor AF in his country, and other countries don't get to America. The whole "we came here with nothing" is factually UNTRUE. As I mentioned before, America stopped letting in broke AF people 100 years ago. In the 1800s and early 1900s you can come off the boat from Italy, Ireland, Russia, broke AF. We pretty much stopped immigration from 1924 until 1965. When the immigration bill passed and the quota system set up, you couldn't just come broke AF anymore. America tried that and it didn't work. You had to apply and show why you can make it. Meaning the aforementioned.

Lastly, studies show that after an intitial bump in average income over blacks or even the national average, after 2 generations black immigrants revert to exactly the same socio-economic level as FBA. The theory is that they are socio-culturally the same as Black Americans. They don't speak Jamaican patois, Ibo or Wolof any more. They grew up culturally with FBAs, experience the same things, the same systemic problems. You don't see generational wealth past 2 generations usually.

Caribbean blacks were here the longest, longer than native Africans. You don't see generational wealth 3 generations deep in blacks who arrived from the islands more than 50 or 60 years ago. Brooklyn, NY was said to have at least 25 percent of Blacks with at least 1 ancestor from the islands. They did well for a generation or two. You don't see it now. Same with Harlem, many Caribbean blacks owned stores, businesses in the '60s. They don't now. The same will happen with the Nigerians, the Ethiopians who have a huge interest in parking lots in DC. The Somalis of Minneapolis. Their kids and grandchildren will live the full black American experience and will not be as successful as past generations. Very, very few blacks in America have some semblance of generational wealth. The notable ones are creoles of New Orleans and other areas of Lousiana like Baton Rouge. They have some families who have list of doctors, engineers and such but its tiny. And often times these creoles marry white and that pretty much ends that. There are a very few black families who have been sending their kids to Morehouse, Howard or Spelman for 2 or 3 generations. I am not saying it hasn't happened but its such a tiny sliver, its clearly no where near the norm.

The 2nd or 3rd generation are far, far more likely to intermarry with Blacks (or whites) outside their specific ethnic group. Since FBAs are the largest that has the highest number of intemarriage, hence you hear people say, my mother African American and my father is..take your pic of any non FBA group.

It's possible the current influx of Africans can do it but studies and history says its unlikely. Sytemic and endemic white supremacy targets any black wealth that seems it will be generational. It always has.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    Also, as Tariq, TBA and others said, if people from your native country are this hard working and such why isn't your native country doing well?
    The excuse 'it's the government' proves you aren't more hard working. The government is YOU. Blacks in America are 13% of the country. We are not the federal government. The government in Somalia is 100% made up of Somalis. The government in Nigeria is 100% made up of Nigerians. The government in Barbados is made up of 100% Barbandans. YOU chose the government. Its the most asinine argument of why your country is poor.

A Black mayor still has the whtie governor of the state over him who can decide to withhold state funds. The federal government is white and can decide to withhold federal funds. Large urban centers are very, very reliant on state and federal funds. So, any black run lcoality can still be hamstrung politically. It's business base is white as well and they can threaten to move out of your black run city.

No such excuses for black run countries. If Nigerians were so smart and doing so well why is a country with oil, an OPEC country and one of the world's biggest oil producers still have gas shortages? Nigeria continues to grapple with fuel shortages, price surges | Africanews (I know why specifically but it's not the point)

There is a reason why Europeans stopped migrating to America when immigration opened up again. They didn't need to. Anyway, the fact remains that not all his countrymen are doing well and the fact remains that there are tons and tons of FBAs doing well. You will never, ever, have 40 million black people in America doing well. He is using himself to extrapolate all people from his country.

The ones that come over because of famine, etc, get FREE government housing, food stamps, etc.

Lastly, Myron gets to take advantage of ALL SET ASIDES MEANT FOR FBA BLACKS.