Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    USA

I'm currently living in Charlotte and I have been relentless in preaching that our FBA children should be involved in STEM and financial literacy courses. The world is moving past the normal day laborer. It wants robots to do the labor. Parents it's up to us to see a better future for OUR children!

Sovereign

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

I'm currently living in Charlotte and I have been relentless in preaching that our FBA children should be involved in STEM and financial literacy courses. The world is moving past the normal day laborer. It wants robots to do the labor. Parents it's up to us to see a better future for OUR children!
    You are so right. The labor class is going to be automated and we will need to have skills to survive. I’d you don’t have your kids in STEM or something future proof you are failing your kids.

Danny

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Latin America
    This is why I'm so much interested in being self sufficient right now because there will come a time when it's going to be almost impossible for labor to worth anything. There's a thread here on SELF SUFFICIENCY, we really need to take it very seriously .