Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

'Please Move From Business Class To Economy So I Can Sit In Business Class With My Husband'

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Had to be white. Although there are some Asians (Chinese specifically) who have the balls to ask.

I recall once flying from the middle east, some Arab guy asking me to change my seat so the whole family can sit together. Even the flight attendant was on their side (it was a middle east airline) and tried to shame me into it. I stood my ground because I wanted this specific seat for a reason. I said 'give me an upgrade and its a deal', that didn't go over well. haha

cjg

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Had to be white. Although there are some Asians (Chinese specifically) who have the balls to ask.

I recall once flying from the middle east, some Arab guy asking me to change my seat so the whole family can sit together. Even the flight attendant was on their side (it was a middle east airline) and tried to shame me into it. I stood my ground because I wanted this specific seat for a reason. I said 'give me an upgrade and its a deal', that didn't go over well. haha

It looks like the people doing this are doing it on purpose... I can't see somebody knowingly paying for separate seats, then asking for someone to switch without the plan being premeditated..