Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I’m glad you’re testing the video posting capabilities. I would say about 90% of the people here agree with you.
Required a bit of extra software and manipulation of the video to get it small enough.

I estimate you could upload around a 5 minute video. Of it has to be compressed.

Key is have your thoughts composed and get straight to the point!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Do yall think we should give the Republicans a chance? Of course, their key base will be pissed since us getting exclusive benefits is a dog whistle they are losing their standing in society.
I don't think we should give anyone a chance that doesn't offer something that's specifically for and only for black people.

If we get it and everyone else gets it then we're no better off.

That's why my view on reparations is to ask for everything. Not just cash checks!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
Register as an independent. You can vote for which ever side works for you in your locals. I think that is about all we can do for now. The presidential election is still too rigged for it to matter. They will give us an option of crap or a crap sandwich.
I am not anti voting. I definitely think voting in local and state level elections is a good move. If they have your interests at heart then you should certainly vote for them.
The Democrats on the federal level don't deserve our support!

Heatice

Sixer
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Half Black
Origin
Canada
Register as an independent. You can vote for which ever side works for you in your locals. I think that is about all we can do for now. The presidential election is still too rigged for it to matter. They will give us an option of crap or a crap sandwich.
The two party system have been a major problem in our political system for years. Till that's fixed, we would still be suffering from the same problem over and over again.

It was very clear how the last presidential election took place with how it was rigged too.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    The two party system have been a major problem in our political system for years. Till that's fixed, we would still be suffering from the same problem over and over again.

It was very clear how the last presidential election took place with how it was rigged too.
    I think when Trump ran and won, it showed the politicians they needed to really crack down on things to make sure only their people get in office. They only want us voting from one side, don't matter if they are red or blue. So long as their own people win, that is all that matters. I am fed up with it.

E

educatedman23

I don't think we should give anyone a chance that doesn't offer something that's specifically for and only for black people.

If we get it and everyone else gets it then we're no better off.

That's why my view on reparations is to ask for everything. Not just cash checks!
    I agree with you. And we should not accept HBCU funding or anything like that as reparations since it is something that benefits everybody. We need to be given some good land as well (not unusable land). And we need protections that they will not use weapons against us with HAARP or biological warfare.

E

educatedman23

The two party system has definitely failed. It has been time for a new party that is no co-opted and for us.

E

educatedman23

I think local elections could be fine to vote in, but most politicians are sellouts from what I see. Sad. Local elections would be easier to take over.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I think local elections could be fine to vote in, but most politicians are sellouts from what I see. Sad. Local elections would be easier to take over.
    That is why I tell people to be more concerned about local elections than the presidential one. If we get enough of our people in, it doesn't matter who the president is, they will keep him/her in check!!

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    People are so naive that they believe their vote actually picks the President or any other politician.

They pick who they want. Through political ads, the media, and subliminal messages. American people are so dumb politically that they fall for almost an suggestion. With black people this is more so the case.

Forgive me for saying it but black people are remedial when it comes to politics! I was that way for the longest until I stopped listening to suggestions and the media and looked up stuff myself.

Information is so readily available now. People just don't use it

DaBeast

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    From my point of view on politics I side more with the democrat side of things, but it is true that democrats don't do shit for us most of the time. They always say they will do this or that and majority of the time they don't do what is needed. Or they are too scared to do anything and it becomes a case of they said they would do this, but did that instead.

I can't side with republicans for the most part. They have some causes and points I am good with, but they are far worse than the Democrats imo. I also don't like siding with a group that was never really for us to begin with.

Either way, I'm not very political, and maybe that's a problem I need to change to help out more. But it's so tough to pick a side, when nothing is ever done to support us anyway.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    Do yall think we should give the Republicans a chance? Of course, their key base will be pissed since us getting exclusive benefits is a dog whistle they are losing their standing in society.
    If it were my call yes definitely.
    The Republicans care about power. They don't care how they get it. If the entire black community got behind them they'd never lose an election.

They would probably be willing to do stuff and work with us. Or maybe not.

Either way I'd like to see us give it a shot?

Now if course if that happens then the Democratic party may start pandering to the racists and then they would just switch sides. If that occurs the Republicans could just as easily ignore like the Democratic party does now.

But we won't know unless we give it a shot. We've voted for the Democratic party since the 60s and that's gotten us no where!

Nesut

zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    The only person you should give a chance to is the person offering you something. If you cannot give someone something for free and then ask them to pay down the line. Once you give that vote for free it is over.

MR-D-ROB

Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The only person you should give a chance to is the person offering you something. If you cannot give someone something for free and then ask them to pay down the line. Once you give that vote for free it is over.
    Absolutely. Nothing on the table then that's what they get nothing!

E

educatedman23

People are so naive that they believe their vote actually picks the President or any other politician.

They pick who they want. Through political ads, the media, and subliminal messages. American people are so dumb politically that they fall for almost an suggestion. With black people this is more so the case.

Forgive me for saying it but black people are remedial when it comes to politics! I was that way for the longest until I stopped listening to suggestions and the media and looked up stuff myself.

Information is so readily available now. People just don't use it
    I fully agree. I stopped voting because it is rigged.

JusMight

Registered
    I’m New Here
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Other
    Origin
    If it were my call yes definitely.
    The Republicans care about power. They don't care how they get it. If the entire black community got behind them they'd never lose an election.

They would probably be willing to do stuff and work with us. Or maybe not.

Either way I'd like to see us give it a shot?

Now if course if that happens then the Democratic party may start pandering to the racists and then they would just switch sides. If that occurs the Republicans could just as easily ignore like the Democratic party does now.

But we won't know unless we give it a shot. We've voted for the Democratic party since the 60s and that's gotten us no where!
    Demoncrats were the party of slavery and confederacy. They played nice and tricked us with Johnson's so-called Civil Rights. Republicans were the "Party of Lincoln". But, wanted to deport Freedmen. They both have been against blacks. They have already switched sides! Same bird, two wings! Voting is a con! PERIODT!

Jay

The First Sixer
    HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    The Republican party may be the better choice towards probably getting some law bills pass to make it an improvement for us

View attachment 4697
    If they haven’t said they are going to give us anything then that’s exactly what we’ll get if we vote for them.