Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
View: https://youtu.be/pRDsXCVoXlo

This installment of The Tariq Radio broadcast, Tariq spoke to the (Physical and Economic) Politics of War, with a specific racial undertone given the mistreatment of African students and migrants living in the Ukraine, of those that were able to make it into Poland were still subject to Racial Terrorism by Polish Police. During this broadcast I found myself agreeing with Smokey Robinson, when he says that he never defined himself as African American, I am sure most of us would agree with Mr. Robinson in this case. Another aspect of this video I was completely surprised by was the liquidation of Russian U.S. asset, given that some of these property owner's relationship to Putin, carving up a short victory for some of us that would like to become property owners or Landlords. Do you have any Reservations? Let me know in the comments section, Thank you!

Victorystatus

Smell my cologne...
Content Contributor
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Here in Ohio I have. Lots of gentrification errrr "community revitalization" is going on.
I'm from East Columbus and some of my family is in Massillon/Canton, I've been seeing that mainly in Baltimore and Detroit as well, just about the same language.