The Cookout

Random musings, lighthearted communication, and good vibes.

Stats

Category
Entertainment
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
1M

Pop The Balloon

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
Caribbean
Y'all seen this? Its interesting. Some of it gets a wee bit petty. I see clips once in a while. My homegirls say some of the guys are a wee bit sassy and brothers say some of the women are gonna stay single because they are passing over good brothers for petty reasons.

Your take?

cjg

Master Sixer
Tither
App Beta Tester
zBucks
Sex
Male
Race
Black
Origin
USA
I see some clips off and on ... A few times, some of the dialogue is pretty insightful ...

I specifically remember one episode where all the sistas rejected this one dude for superficial reasons - dejected, yet he was very respectful ... Then the Latina got him, and it was game over ...

I hope ppl really get a chance to see that episode ... Females pass over their piece of gold for stupid , maybe valid reasons at the time, but what you reject, ... Becky maybe waiting in the wings ...

There was a Pan-African dating show on YouTube, but the format was not the same ...

I'll try to post the link, if I see it again ...

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    All this reality TV BS for finding love is heavily scripted and if this one isn't, it just makes women look bad. Like hella bad. I don't know where some women gather up their expectations with men but a lot of younger ladies are going to be lonely when they get older if they don't bring those heads of their back down to earth.