Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

Portland man’s conviction for killing toddler overturned after prosecutors excluded Black jurors due to race

Blackgravity

On Y0 Six
Community Host
Tither
App Beta Tester
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    “Racial discrimination in the selection of jurors is harmful,” Mooney wrote. “The state did not seek to strike similarly situated jurors who were not Black.”

McWoods’ defense attorney at trial, Josephine Townsend, challenged both dismissals under the “Batson” rule, referring to a 1986 U.S. Supreme Court decision prohibiting the exclusion of prospective jurors based on their race.
    This POS should be doing life IF he's really guilty, and if he was these stupid ass people just let him off the hook because their racism trumps everything He should be doing a life sentence.
    I'm not surprised at all, the most "liberal" states are usually the worst.
    Portland man’s conviction for killing toddler overturned after prosecutors excluded Black jurors due to race

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    You know what they are doing, right? They are claiming "racism" anytime a person who does a crime is black in these liberal cities and letting them go because they want them out on the streets hurting people, especially other black folks. They get off on seeing black folks kill their own. I was wise to this years ago but it is so much worse now.

It turns my stomach when I see people getting let off after doing things like this. There are hundreds of cases where men raped or attempted rape on women and were let loose as well. They keep claiming "racism" but I see through their bullshit. If you are out there hurting children or women, I don't give a shit what color you are, you need to be locked the f up.