Senior Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I heard he is a world economic forum stooge. If that’s true y’all about to get fucked.
    He’s on their website.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA
    I heard he is a world economic forum stooge. If that’s true y’all about to get fucked.
    So what the last PM Boris and the woman who won. These people are all in bed together. I know they say just because someone is featured on the website don't mean they are part of it but if they have you on that website and are praising you, you are benefiting those sickos that want us owning nothing and "being happy". They can choke on rocks.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    It says he's part of the Conservative Party. How are they differen than the Tories?
    He is part of the Conservative Party. The Tories is a nickname for people who are in the Conservative Party or a nickname for the Party itself.
    Who would you like to see in charge if not him?
    We really dont have much to chose from. None of the options we have will benefit any of us.

Terrymist

Master Sixer
    Tither
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    British
    So what the last PM Boris and the woman who won. These people are all in bed together. I know they say just because someone is featured on the website don't mean they are part of it but if they have you on that website and are praising you, you are benefiting those sickos that want us owning nothing and "being happy". They can choke on rocks.
    Further background on UK's new Prime Minister: Rishi Sunak and Akshata Murty make Sunday Times Rich List
    Make of that what you will.

Heatice

Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    Canada
    He is part of the Conservative Party. The Tories is a nickname for people who are in the Conservative Party or a nickname for the Party itself.

We really dont have much to chose from. None of the options we have will benefit any of us.
    This is exactly what I wanted to say. Would he be different from the previous one in office? Will he make any difference? I don't think it's going to matter to us anyways. They always leave us out.

Sapphire

Royal Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Half Black
    Origin
    USA