Master Sixer
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'd bring along my toughest homegirl to whup that piece of trash white female teacher's ass.

She proved her guilt when she rushed out the classroom and down the stairs. People like her should lose their license to teach. It’s disgusting how the other teacher was defending her. The public school system is a joke.

By the way, I studied early childhood education in college. I have never hit a student. I’ve been in all grades except third. I completed an internship in a first grade classroom in 2018. I taught pre-k and 2nd for student teaching this year. If I hit a child, I would be punished immediately.

I notice that these white teachers get away with a lot. Primary the females are the most problematic. They’re allowed to assault and have inappropriate relationships with students. Unethical practices should be addressed right away. I see why some parents homeschool their kids. I would be doing the same.

D

Deleted member 1946

She proved her guilt when she rushed out the classroom and down the stairs. People like her should lose their license to teach. It’s disgusting how the other teacher was defending her. The public school system is a joke.

By the way, I studied early childhood education in college. I have never hit a student. I’ve been in all grades except third. I completed an internship in a first grade classroom in 2018. I taught pre-k and 2nd for student teaching this year. If I hit a child, I would be punished immediately.

I notice that these white teachers get away with a lot. Primary the females are the most problematic. They’re allowed to assault and have inappropriate relationships with students. Unethical practices should be addressed right away. I see why some parents homeschool their kids. I would be doing the same.
    Yes she proved her guilt. If she did not do it, she would have been in disbelief.

RCNAL

Sixer First Class+
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    Caribbean
    The vast majority of us can't homeschool. The problem for me is two fold. First, the majority of kids are raised by single moms. I'm not denigrating single moms, many do a heroic job. But they are simply too busy to keep up with what is happening in school. If the father was active, as in many Black families where he may not be living in the home physically but he shares custody and is very active and a phone call away. So, we simply don't have the time to get involved in our children's education like that. Second, and this is a bigger issue. Those of us who do have the time, don't monitor the schools. Unfortunately, single moms who can often don't. And two parent homes are often no different. My parents were from that generation where they entrusted and trusted the teachers and the administration. I had some racist teachers but it sometimes fell on deaf ears because I was a kid and they were the adults. It took one particular incident that I told them about for them to go up there and give the principle and the teacher that work.

White supremacists on their little secret online communities have encouraged their people to be teachers to 1. subtly push white supremacy and 2. abuse Black children. That's documented. One of the earliest groups to get into tech were white supremacy groups because it was an easy way to reach masses of people to recruit.

Individual school boards are now being targeted by right wingers to stop Black history by calling anything positive about Blacks as CRT (Critical Race Theory).