Politics, Current Events, and Serious Discussion

Stats

Category
News and Politics
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views

PSA: You Do Not Know These New Black Media Personalities!

Jay

The First Sixer
HNIC
    zBucks
    Sex
    Male
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA

View: https://twitter.com/6ZEROS_net/status/1579592362661404672?s=20&t=39TrabRVCmYVzhcMnnU1_Q

It's important to state that unless you have interacted with these people behind the scenes, you do not know their character. Ellen was sweet on camera and a raging jerkwad behind the camera. Do you think this isn't also the case with some NBM personalities? I think it's important that when all these tiffs take place that we prioritize Black empowerment and not personality.

E

educatedman23

View: https://twitter.com/6ZEROS_net/status/1579592362661404672?s=20&t=39TrabRVCmYVzhcMnnU1_Q

It's important to state that unless you have interacted with these people behind the scenes, you do not know their character. Ellen was sweet on camera and a raging jerkwad behind the camera. Do you think this isn't also the case with some NBM personalities? I think it's important that when all these tiffs take place that we prioritize Black empowerment and not personality.

Agree. A bunch of fakeness.

ART

Royal Sixer
    Community Host
    Content Contributor
    zBucks
    Sex
    Female
    Race
    Black
    Origin
    USA
    I'm on the side on Black Empowerment.

Also I'm speaking in general terms, but just because someone is nice and humble to everyone (or almost everyone) they meet doesn’t automatically mean that they are a good person either. Some hide their ulterior motives and shitty personalities well and can be calculated. Quiet a-holes and covert narcs exist as well and I know this from experience. They'd treat almost everyone else nice while being two-faced or damn near cruel to a few others as well and no one would dare check them on it mainly because of how well-liked and respected they are. Open a-holes off camera exist, but so do covert and hidden ones. Beware of those who act fake humble and treat the vulnerable like trash.

E

educatedman23

I'm on the side on Black Empowerment.

Also I'm speaking in general terms, but just because someone is nice and humble to everyone (or almost everyone) they meet doesn’t automatically mean that they are a good person either. Some hide their ulterior motives and shitty personalities well and can be calculated. Quiet a-holes and covert narcs exist as well and I know this from experience. They'd treat almost everyone else nice while being two-faced or damn near cruel to a few others as well and no one would dare check them on it mainly because of how well-liked and respected they are. Open a-holes off camera exist, but so do covert and hidden ones. Beware of those who act fake humble and treat the vulnerable like trash.
    Fake folks all around us. Some act big and bad for the cameras and are weak off camera. Some act nice on camera but are racist and rude off camera. People tend to see a person's true colors when they spend a lot of time around them.